Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile | Post Your Jobs
Internships: Any Internship
Redskins.com Intern - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to support the Digital Media department as an intern, with the primary focus on daily HTML maintenance and design for Redskins.com and related digital assets.
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have a strong technical knowledge of website development and understanding of website standards and digital trends. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining high standards in all work. Needs to be able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Daily editing of content and design of subpages on Redskins.com and other Redskins microsites including RedskinsPremiumClub.com, RedskinsSpecialEvents.com, RedskinsHealthWellness.com and RedskinsKidsClub.com
- Creation of sponsor dedicated subpages, content and integration on Redskins.com
- Manage and monitor spam and commenting modules on Redskins.com
- Support the execution of vision and strategy for best-in-class NFL club site
- Develop marketing e-newsletters and email campaigns
- Ability to turn designs into functional web applications
- Assist with creation of photo galleries, as well as photo editing for stories, ads and features across all Redskins digital assets
- Research ways to improve the design, navigation and fan experience on Redskins.com and other team microsites
- Track and monitor website analytics and help find areas for improvement
- Assist with ad banner trafficking and monitoring on Redskins.com, including generating performance reports for sponsors and the Redskins marketing team
- Maintain quality assurance and usability testing
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and foursquare
- Assist with other duties as necessary
- Working knowledge of HTML (2+ years)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Understanding of CMS tools and how they relate to the published product
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and strong organization and project management skills
- Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others
- Strong knowledge of sports and football
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are required
- Must be able to receive college credit and have completed course work in the field of Graphic Design, Advertising, or a related field
- Must provide own means of transportation to Redskins Park in Ashburn, Virginia
- Interested applicants must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings during peak times
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No You are able to earn college credits.
2. Yes/No You have your own means of transportation.
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ