Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile | Post Your Jobs
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Group and Fundraising Sales Representative - The Oakland Raiders (Alameda, CA)
The Account Executive, Group Sales works as a part of the Oakland Raiders sales team to create an exciting atmosphere at Raider home games by connecting with fans, creating and selling group experiences and filling up O.co Coliseum.
Essential Job Functions
- Sell Oakland Raiders Tickets.
- Coordinate with other departments to organize and implement group events.
- Work all home games – entertain clients, fulfill group obligations, pursue new business opportunities, and answer client services and sales.
- Attend team and community events for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Generate new business through cold calling, off-site appointments, networking opportunities and other Raider events.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Recognize future sales opportunities.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing clients.
- Build rapport with clients.
- Meet pre-determined sales and activity goals.
- Document sales calls, appointments and sales transactions using CRM software.
- Focus on discovering what it takes to create a sense of satisfaction and loyalty to earn client business.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience selling group tickets for a professional sports team
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
- Capable of taking on multiple projects, assignments and group events with exceptional results
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Display good listening skills
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Maintain and reflect a positive attitude
- Ability to work long hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a four year college degree?
2. Do you have a minimum of one year sales experience with a sports franchise?
3. Do you live in California?
4. Can you start immediately?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ