Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Internships: Any Internship
Redskins Rally Intern - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to support the Digital Media department as an intern, with the primary focus on the Redskins Rally program, which actively engages and promotes displaced fan groups and Redskins bars across the nation.
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have strong people, communication, and organizational skills. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining high standards in all work. Needs to be able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Management of Redskins Rally program database, including bar and fan groups locations and contact information
- Updating event and bar listings on RedskinsRally.com to assure all information is accurate and up-to-date
- Editing of content and design of subpages on RedskinsRally.com, including individual bar pages, photo and media galleries
- Manage and monitor spam and commenting modules on RedskinsRally.com
- Daily communication with fan groups, bar managers and fans via phone and email – serve as main POC for fan groups and bars
- Oversee merchandise planning and ordering, including deliveries to bars and fans
- Maintain inventory of giveaways and merchandise
- Sourcing new bar leads from RedskinsRally.com, social media, and Redskins fan sites
- Cold calling bars to invite them to enroll in the Rally program, confirm bar information and get program feedback
- Assist with other duties as necessary
- Understanding of CMS tools and how they relate to the published product
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and strong organization and project management skills
- Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others
- Strong knowledge of sports and football fans
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are required
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Must be able to receive college credit
- Must provide own means of transportation to Redskins Park in Ashburn, Virginia
- Interested applicants must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings during peak times
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ