Internships: Any Internship
Photography Intern - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins Photography Department offers summer, season-long and spring internships. The internships are designed for either undergraduate or graduate students and are unpaid positions. All candidates must be able to receive course-credit for the internship. The intern will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League communications staff while working as a member of the department and assisting in its day-to-day functions.
Interns must be able to work extended hours including some nights and weekends. A background in photography or digital media is strongly encouraged. Candidates must possess strong written and oral communication skills. The intern will be required to participate in a mandatory background check and drug testing at the beginning of the internship.
Spring Internship Responsibilities (January – May)
Intern Candidate Requirements:
· Candidate MUST receive college credit in order to qualify for this internship – proof of credit letter from your College or University is required.
· Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Strong photography skills.
· Detail-oriented and organized.
· Can work independently when given a task and have the focus to follow through & follow-up if problems arise.
· Computer skills (Adobe Creative Cloud proficient).
· Proactive in asking questions when needed.
· Team player, humble enough to handle a variety of tasks; no job beneath them.
· Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting.
· Ability to interact with players, staff and the community in a professional manner.
· Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is necessary.
Reports to: Team Photographer, Garrett Campbell and Senior Vice President of Communications, Tony Wyllie
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ