Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Recruiting
Senior Manager, Human Resources - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
Summary: The Senior Manager, Human Resources serves as the leader of USA Football’s people functions, assuring that all systems, policies, processes, communications and strategies support the overall organizational strategies, desired culture, and overall brand. This role will operate as the sole member/leader of the HR department (with administrative support) for USA Football (85+ employees).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; conducts annual salary surveys and assists in the development of the merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling.
- Initiates the strategy and implements best practices associated with maintaining an HR infrastructure that is in-line with USA Football’s culture and business objectives.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Oversees compliance initiatives and plans associated with federal and state laws, as well as other employment-related regulatory requirements.
- Initiates and maintains an effective goal-setting, performance review, and merit review structure that is in sync with USA Football’s business and people needs.
- Counsels on all employment-related matters, including such things as culture formation and perpetuation, career progression, benefit/wellness plans, and general employee counseling.
- Oversees and facilitates career transitions, disciplinary actions, terminations and investigations.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Oversee payroll processing and reporting.
- Design and deliver comprehensive all staff meetings and communications.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related subject
Work Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 3-5 years progressive human resources experience in a dynamic environment.
- Experience as an HR business partner, working with all levels of an organization, and a track record of success working at each respective level.
- This position is located in Indianapolis, IN
NO PHONE CALLS - UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED
About USA Football
USA Football (www.usafootball.com) evolves and grows the sport through innovative standards and best practices to advance coach and player development, participation and safety within the fun of the game and its inherent values. As the sport’s national governing body and member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players. Follow USA Football at www.facebook.com/usafootball or on Twitter @USAFootball.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.