Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Internet/New Media: Social Media
Social Media Content Coordinator - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara, CA)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Help organize and maintain team’s social content calendar for 49ers and Levi’s® Stadium channels
- Assist with website and social analytics and reporting, identifying key trends and making content recommendations
- Assist with fan engagement, managing the departmental email and responding to fans in real-time on social media
- Answer inbound fan messages on Twitter and Facebook. Elevate content to manager that requires approval
- Ensure proper tracking and labeling structure is in place for all content scheduling
- Contribute light editorial content or copyrighting assistance as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge of social media best practices
- Strong writing skills, creative thinking, and sound judgment mandatory
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a strong knowledge of football and the San Francisco 49ers organization
- Versatility, organization, responsibility and dependability an absolute must
- College degree required
Note: This position was originally posted on the San Francisco 49ers employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the San Francisco 49ers employment site.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ