Affinity Marketing Intern – Women of Washington - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to assist the Marketing Department as an intern for Fall 2017. The intern will assist in the development, strategic planning and promotion of the team’s women’s initiatives, including the activation of Women of Washington events and special projects.
This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Marketing Department by working as a member of the team and supporting in its day-to-day operations.
It is preferable that the intern is able to start on or around August 14, 2017. Opportunity to stay on-board through Spring 2018 is also available.
Job responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Aid in overall strategic planning for year-round initiatives
· Event planning for corporate sponsors and fan engagement platforms
· Content creation and management including blog and social media content on Women of Washington digital channels
· Database management of email inboxes, social media messaging and mailings
· Assist with planning of 2017 regular season and fan engagement elements
· Interact professionally with both clients and fans
· Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship
· Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Above average computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
· Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability to work game days at FedExField in Landover, MD
If you wish to become a part of this exciting, fast paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please respond with a resume and cover letter.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ