Community Relations: Community Relations
Coordinator, Partnerships (Miami Dolphins Foundation) - Miami Dolphins (MIAMI GARDENS, FL)
POSITION: Coordinator, Partnerships
DEPARTMENT: Miami Dolphins Foundation
REPORTS TO (Title): Senior Director, Development
The Partnerships Coordinator for the Miami Dolphins Foundation will be based out of Miami Dolphins corporate headquarters and will be responsible for executing all partner contracts, renewing and upselling current partners and developing necessary funds for a successful Fins weekend event.
· Ability to research and prospect potential new partners to increase Fins weekend sponsorship revenue
· Identify new ways to cut costs by pursuing in kind sponsorships and trade opportunities
· Cultivate both new and existing relationships to increase sponsorship revenue year over year
· Develop and submit all grant applications, research new grant opportunities
· Ability to renew and/or grow current Foundation partnerships striving for multi-year commitments where applicable
· Responsible for accurately tracking sponsorship progress on a weekly basis as it relates to upselling, renewals, prospects, gap to go and overall net total
· Develop and execute all sponsor related contracts in a timely and monetarily efficient manner, working with Operations Team to identify any challenges or new opportunities for activations
· Act as liaison to fundraising and development team to ensure follow up with corporate sponsor teams
· Act as liaison to operations team to ensure accuracy and efficiency of any on site activations
· Ability to work in collaboration with Operations Team to execute sponsor needs at Fins weekend and foundation events
· Serve as the lead for all partner logo placement, working with Marketing Manager to execute on any screen graphic needs or signage placement at all Foundation events
· Charged with activating all Foundation partnership benefits as promised, including but not limited to: event signage, on site activations, t-shirt, jersey, goody bag, water bottle
· Creation, development, and execution of any new sellable benefits
· Responsible for working with Marketing Manager in creating all sponsorship decks, packages, and proposals
· Responsible for the day to day communication with Foundation partners
· Work with Partnerships and Foundation team to create sell Foundation assets including but not limited to Fins Weekend, Alumni Weekend, 50-50 Raffle, game day service project and other community platforms.
· Ability to manage a sponsorship fulfillment budget by negotiating pricing on sponsorships deliverables and accurately forecasting spending
· Responsible for generating sponsorship invoices and contracts in conjunction with finance and legal department
· Responsible for working with Marketing Manager on development and execution of partnership recaps post events
· Responsible for development, creation, and distribution of any necessary Sponsor gifts post Fins Weekend
· Responsible for the Fins weekend VIP program assisting any dignitaries and/or out of town sponsors with event day needs/planning
· Ability to build Fins Weekend/Foundation relationship with Miami Dolphins Corporate Partnerships Department in order to increase sponsorships and accurately execute any Miami Dolphins sponsor related allocations
· Control partners use of Foundation and Dolphins marks in conjunction with Dolphins partnerships and marketing team
· Assist development and operations team in any necessary promotional activities including but not limited to Game Day Activations, Corporate Team Registration Parties, and Miami Dolphins Training Camp
· Assist at any marketing events fit for Foundation recruitment of participants and potential sponsors
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managers and directors
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Work Experience: Minimum of 3 or more years of professional sports and/or sponsorship experience
· Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to interact with departments across the Miami Dolphins organization.
· Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ