Sales & Marketing: Marketing
Washington Redskins Marketing - Game Day Marketing Ambassador Team - Washington Redskins (Landover, MD)
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Redskins as Partnership Marketing Game Day Staff Team members. This part time, game day position will report to the Partnership Marketing Manager and must be able to attend all home games at FedExField during the 2017 season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Facilitate Washington Redskins sponsor activations throughout the fan areas of FedExField
· Encourage fans to engage in fun fan-friendly activities
· Run fan tournaments and games in designated activation spaces
· Completed at least one year of an undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college/university
· Must commit to entire Washington Redskins home schedule and potential home playoff games
· Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Ability to be friendly and courteous and a team player, regardless of the situation
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Prior Customer service experience, especially with managing medium to large crowds, is a plus
· Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs
· Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a high-stress and fast paced environment
· Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays
Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ