Strategic Marketing Intern - Fall 2017 - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking Strategic Marketing interns to assist with sponsor sales and research during the fall 2017 semester.
This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Marketing Department by working as a member of the strategic marketing team and supporting in its day-to-day operations.
It is preferable that the intern is able to start on or around August 21st, 2017. Opportunity to stay on-board through spring 2018 is also available.
Job responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Support the strategic marketing team in a variety of projects
· Assist in pitch preparation for the sales team as well as other research/strategic planning projects
· Utilize Nielsen Scarborough and other research outlets to incorporate into pitches (prior knowledge preferred but not required)
· Maintain and continuously update the master pitch deck and inventory of all sellable sponsorship assets
· Assist with any prospect/client-related matters that may develop over the course of the internship
· Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship
· 20-25 hours per week
· Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Above average skills in PowerPoint
· Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability to work game days at FedExField in Landover, MD
If you wish to become a part of this exciting, fast paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please respond with a resume and cover letter.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ