Facility Operations/Security: Grounds Crew/Turf Management
Seasonal Grounds - Washington Redskins (Landover, MD)
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Grounds Department at FedExField for a seasonal position. Start date and end dates would be approximately June 1 -December 31. You will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Grounds Department by working as a member of the department and assisting in its day-to-day functions.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Assist in the field preparation for Concerts, Events, Soccer, Redskins and College Games
· Run and Maintain equipment
· Establish a year-long fertilizer/herbicide/pesticide program for Latitude Bermuda Grass
· Create and implement an equipment maintenance program
· Maintain landscaping around stadium to the highest quality
· Assist in painting multiple types of professional athletic fields
· Flexibility to work extended hours, including some nights and weekends
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
· Valid driver’s license
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ