Retail/Food & Beverage: Retail Store Management
Full Time Assistant Manager - Steelers Pro Shop Store – Tanger Outlets - Pittsburgh Steelers (Washington, PA)
The role of the Assistant Manager is supporting the Store Manager in managing the daily operations of the store. The assistant manager will work with the Store Manager ensuring our customer service, store policies and day to day operations are upheld to our standards.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview and hire store associates, and ensure proper staffing levels to meet store needs are maintained.
- Provide store associates customer service training and coaching to ensure customers are assisted quickly, positively and in a friendly manner.
- Enforce Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Monitor products/merchandise to ensure that the store is well stocked, organized and fully merchandised.
- Regularly direct the work of store associates.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to store operations including associates’ work assignments and schedules, sale and promotional activities, and merchandise.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and manage workload effectively.
- Able to perform all essential job functions.
- Able to lift cartons and merchandise weighing up to 50lbs.
- Perform additional duties when and where necessary as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Work hours are flexible based on the business needs and include days, nights, opening/closing shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to travel(transfer) to all store locations is required.
- Knowledgeable in Merchandising
- Inventory controls
- Proficient with technology
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
Pittsburgh Steelers are an Equal Opportunity Employer