Sales & Marketing: Business Development
Cowboys Fit Sales Consultant - Cowboys Fit (Frisco, TX)
Sales Consultants play a key role in the club’s and company’s overall success by:
1) Achieving and exceeding membership sales and revenue goals and selling ancillary services;
2) Contribute to member retention and satisfaction by advising members and guests on programs that will help them meet their long and short term health and fitness goals;
3) Providing members and guests with legendary service and enhancing their sense of belonging and community within the club.
Achieve financial performance results through the generation of new memberships and ancillary service sales.
· Achieve or exceed individual membership sales goals by generating referrals, converting inquiries (phone/web) into appointments and following up with and closing prospects.
· Responsible for meeting weekly and monthly goals and metrics as outlined in individual weekly tracking sheets
· Responsible for fully completing weekly tracking sheets on a weekly basis.
· Responsible for meeting with GM and SM on a weekly basis to review prior week’s activity and current week activity. SC should come to the meetings with a plan to achieve their goals/metrics
· Maintain relationships with existing corporate partnerships for assigned accounts. Responsible for participating in events like Benefits and Wellness Fairs, setting up special classes, programs, lunch & learns for employees to attend
· Complete all tasks generated by LeadSpeak in a timely manner.
· Utilize the lead tracking system to manage sales leads and member service and ensure all data related to prospects and members is inputted correctly and in a timely manner. All activity must be inputted accurately into InTouch on a daily basis.
· By the 1st of each month (unless the 1st falls on a weekend then it would be the following Monday) collaborate with the team to create the monthly lead generation calendar with the internal and external prospecting activities, events and targeted call drives to ensure success for that month. After review by the Sales Manager, place all activities in your LeadSpeak calendar before leaving for the day.
· Before ending each shift, ensure that your LeadSpeak calendar for your next shift is up-to-date and setup for success.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION
· A passion for health and wellness and the ability to influence people in overcoming their obstacles to exercising, joining a fitness club, and in making lifestyle changes.
· Enjoys networking and building relationships - comfortable on the phone and in doing outreach in the community.
· Commitment to providing top notch customer service and some experience working in a fast paced customer service role.
· Computer-savvy and proficient in using programs such as Word & Excel.
· Team player who approaches challenges in a creative and positive manner.
· Experience in a sales environment focused on attaining revenue and unit goals is a plus.
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Your daily schedule will vary throughout the week depending on the needs of the club, the staff, and the members. Your hours will include prime time hours and some weekends and holidays. All members of the Sales Team work the last two days of the month. Special events, promotions, and other demands will require some early mornings and late nights.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ