Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Administration/General Management: Education/Camp counselor
Kids Club Team Member - Cowboys Fit (Frisco, TX)
Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the day-to-day operations of the Rowdy Room. (child care)
- Supervise activities of all assigned children in the Rowdy Room and ensure child remains in designated area.
- Provide a safe, fun and interactive environment to children using the Rowdy Room.
- Administer first aid to children in accordance with company policy.
- Report any incidents, health concerns or member complaints to Operations Manager.
- Answer any questions around procedures and ensure parent/guardian signs and receives copy of Rowdy Room agreement.
- Participate and entertain children with games or other approved activities.
- Ensure parent/guardian completes and signs the Rowdy Room Register when checking in and checking out children.
- Ensure all children have a numbered sticker that corresponds to the line on the Rowdy Room Register.
- Collect the proper payment for the use of Rowdy Room.
Experience, Knowledge, Education
- 6-12 months child care experience preferred;
- Patience in dealing with children and customers;
- Commitment to providing top notch customer service;
- Experience working with a diversity of people;
- Team player who approaches challenges in a creative and positive manner;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic and friendly;
- Current CPR/AED Certification;
- Passion for Fitness;
- High School equivalent or higher.
Work hours will correspond to the needs of the club.
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ