Internships: Any Internship
Entertainment Marketing Intern (Fall) - PSSI Stadium LLC - Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA)
TYPES OF EVENTS INTERN WOULD ASSIST WITH:
• Stadium Concerts
• Labor Day
• Rib Festival
• Game Days for Pittsburgh Steelers football
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CORPORATE EVENTS INTERN:
• Assist Marketing/Entertainment Manager with stadium events; Concerts, Game Days, Rib Fest, etc.
• Coordinate and direct game day entertainment during Pittsburgh Steelers games
• Assist with the handling of radio and television media during stadium events
• Organize sponsor appearances at stadium events
• Act as Stage Manager for events such as the Rib Fest
• Assist with production of Public Address and Video Board announcements
• Communicate logistics to radio and television personnel
• Establish working relationship with in house departments to execute events
• Assist with purchasing of event supplies (fliers, signs, etc.)
• Assist with advertisement campaigns for Heinz Field
• Assist with putting together riders for talent brought in to perform
• Assist with daily needs of Event Operations department
• We will accept 1 student for the fall of 2017.
• The internship will run from mid-August until the completion of football season.
• Student must be available at least 3 days a week (preferably Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays) between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm as well as select weekends/nights for events.
• Must receive credit for the internship.
• Intern would also gain experience with game day planning and preparation for the upcoming season.
• Candidate must be flexible, dedicated, professional, creative, well spoken, take initiative, maintain a positive attitude, have the ability to work as part of a team, possess computer skills, etc.