Internships: Any Internship
Luxury Suites Internship (Fall) - Heinz Field - PSSI, LLC. (Pittsburgh, Pa)
TYPES OF EVENTS INTERN WOULD ASSIST WITH:
• Game Days for Pittsburgh Steelers
• Game Days for Pittsburgh Panthers
• Team Member Training Sessions
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LUXURY SUITES INTERN:
• Assist with daily needs of Luxury Suites Department.
• Assist Luxury Suites Department in preparing for stadium events; Pittsburgh Steelers, University of Pittsburgh, concerts, etc.
• Assist with preparation for game/event days with team members; planning, correspondences, meetings, payroll, etc.
• Assist in ticketing procedures before and during game/event day.
• Assist in coordinating and packaging Season Tickets which includes, mass mailing, handling of SRO ticketing needs, will-call needs, etc.
• Assist with the PSSI Stadium LLC Uniform Room; maintaining cleanliness, handling Team Member requests, exchanges and returns.
• Assist with the purchasing and creating of game/event supplies. (Signs, fliers, brochures, etc.)
• Prepare and maintain game/event day email blasts.
• Establish a working relationship with Aramark to gain game/event day menus and email blast information.
• Establish working relationship with ISS (cleaning staff) to coordinate suite inspections.
• Assist in suite inspections prior to game/event day.
• Assist in distribution of collateral and gifts on and before game/event day.
• Assist with correspondences between Team Members, management and other organizations.
• We will accept 1 student for the fall of 2017.
• The internship will run from mid-August until the end of football season.
• Students must be available at least 4 days a week between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm, as well as select weekends/nights for events.
• Must receive credit for the internship.
• Candidate must be flexible, dedicated, professional, creative, well spoken, take initiative, maintain a positive attitude, have the ability to work as part of a team, possess computer skills, etc.