Internships: Any Internship
Event Operations Intern (Fall) - PSSI Stadium LLC - Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA)
The Event Operations Intern plays an integral support role within the Event Operations Department. Duties range from administrative preparations to hands on operational planning for stadium wide events. Throughout the season, this student will be able to gain experience by creating event materials, working on relevant projects, and coordinating with game day team members.
TYPES OF EVENTS INTERN WOULD ASSIST WITH:
• Stadium Concerts
• Rib Festival
• Game Days for Pittsburgh Steelers football and University of Pittsburgh football
• Corporate Non-game day events
• Team Member training sessions
• Stadium Tours
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EVENT OPERATIONS INTERN:
• Assist with daily needs of Event Operations department.
• Assist Event Operations Department with stadium events; Pittsburgh Steelers, University of Pittsburgh, concerts, etc.
• Assist with preparation for game day with team members; planning, correspondences, meetings, payroll, etc.
• Assist with the PSSI Stadium LLC Uniform Room; maintaining cleanliness, placing and removing items in/out of inventory, updating inventory, etc.
• Assist with the purchasing of event supplies. (ex. Signs, fliers, brochures, etc.)
• Assist with event day team member supervision.
• Assist with the contribution of articles for our Team Member Newsletter.
• Assist with correspondences between Team Members and management and management and other organizations.
• We will accept 1 student for the fall of 2017.
• The internship will run from mid-August until the completion of football season.
• Student must be available 4-5 days a week between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm as well as select weekends/nights for events.
• Must receive credit for the internship.
• Candidate must be felxible, dedicated, professional, creative, well spoken, maintain a positive attitude, take initiative, have the ability to work as part of a team, possess computer skills, etc.