Internships: Any Internship
Guest Experience and Tours Intern (Fall) - PSSI Stadium LLC - Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA)
Providing excellent service, interacting positively with guests, and promoting and organizing venue engagement programs are key areas of involvement for the Guest Experience Intern. Throughout the course of the internship, this student will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships internally and externally while assisting and supporting the Guest Experience Department.
Responsibilities of the Guest Experience and Tours Intern:
· Provide support for incoming guest hotline calls, emails and letters
· Assist with guest experience needs for stadium events
· Assist in managing Guest Services staff
· Assist Manger of Guest Experience in preparing for stadium events
· Assist in the execution of PSSI team member training sessions
· Organize all aspects of booking tours
- Retrieve necessary information
- Maintain the tour hotline (phone line)
- Maintain the tour e-mail
- Send confirmations to all groups
- Receive and record payments
- Assist making gifts bags for all tour groups
- Distributing weekly tour schedules to in-house departments as well as to the tour guides
· Train incoming interns with regards to the Heinz Field Tour Program
· Schedule all tour guides through ABI payroll system
· Coordinate and maintain relationships with all departments in Heinz Field
· Attend weekly meetings to update department of any changes or issues
· We will accept 1 student for the fall of 2017.
· Must be available 3-5 days during the week (Monday through Friday), as well as select weekends for
· Must receive credit for the internship.
· The internship will run from mid-August until the end of football season
· Candidate must be flexible, dedicated, professional, well spoken, creative, take initiative, have the ability to work as part of a team, maintain a positive attitude, possess computer skills, etc.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ