Current available jobs that best match saints:
» Business Analytics Intern - New Orleans Saints (New Orleans, LA)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Internships: Accounting and Finance
Business Analytics Intern - New Orleans Saints (New Orleans, LA)
The New Orleans Saints and Pelicans are looking for a very smart, analytical, dedicated problem solver to join our growing Business Analytics team and gain real-world experience with two professional sports franchises. Enthusiastic, qualified applicants should be interested in learning first-hand about Ticketing, customer management, revenue maximization, database marketing and growth, and fan research, along with other project based engagements. If you are motivated, bright, willing to work hard, looking to get your foot in the door in the sports industry, and think we’d be a good match for one other, we’d enjoy getting to know more about you.
The Business Analytics Intern will play an important role in CRM management, email marketing analysis, database cleanup and growth, fan research, and other projects with revenue-maximizing aims for both the New Orleans Pelicans and Saints.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Data crunching, data integrity, cleanup, standardization and acquisition
• Develop research program for improved customer experience and database growth
• CRM-based Email marketing, including list creation, management, and reporting
• Ticket Sales and league-based reporting
• Financial reporting
• Food & Beverage, Merchandise reporting and analysis
• Ad hoc Analysis, help support revenue maximization efforts
• Assigning CRM campaigns
• CRM sales rep support
• Gameday box office support for big games
• Analytical projects such as renewal scoring, yield analysis
• Other projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or a related field
• Strong data analysis skills
• Basic knowledge of relational databases
• Working knowledge of ticketing systems and data structure
• Demonstrated track record of detail orientation
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Determined problem solver
• Experience with ticketing software, preferably Archtics
• Experience with data querying language, especially SQL
• Experience with customer relationship software, particularly Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Typical office environment
• Must be able to sit and work at a computer 80% of the day
• Must be able to get around arena to assist with surveying during events/gamedays
• Working schedule/hours will ebb and flow with NBA/NFL schedules, and will include working some late hours, holidays, nights, and weekends
• Must be able to lift 20 pounds for general office needs
No phone calls or emails accepted. Please submit your application online through this website. You will contacted by the hiring manager should your qualifications and experience meet the job requirements.
Note: This position was originally posted on the NBA Team Jobs employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the NBA Team Jobs employment site.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ