Current available jobs that best match rams:
» Graphic Design Intern - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills, CA)
» Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation - Spring Programs Intern - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Internships: Any Internship
Graphic Design Intern - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills, CA)
As the Los Angeles Rams build their organization and brand, they are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist the Rams front office in creating impactful collateral, social media content and other materials for all departments.
Applicant should have a degree in Graphic Design or a design related field, any additional years of experience are recommended. Must understand branding and be able to work with a strict style guide. Applicant must be able to work as a team in a fast-paced environment. Must possess strong organization skills, attention to detail, spacing, hierarchy and should be able to work under pressure on a multitude of tasks. All candidates must have substantial knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Programs; Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Some After Effects knowledge is a plus. Candidate must be proactive, creative and have a passion for design and sports.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Produce website graphics and ads, email marketing materials and social media graphics
• Designing promotional items (i.e., posters, print ads, postcards, brochures, etc.)
• Event support (i.e., invitations, signage, credentials, t-shirts, etc.)
• Learn and understand the brand to help create consistency and accuracy throughout the organization
• Ability to produce Corporate Partnerships creative that accomplishes the following:
• Identifies, incorporates and compliments a corporate brand’s ethos into partnership proposals
• Reflects the core of the Rams brand within creative partnerships proposals
• Ensures brand standards are adhered to both internally and externally
• Support the Creative group with ensuring a creative working environment for the full staff, including fostering creative thinking, brainstorming and problem solving
• Other duties as assigned
• Candidate must have strong portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual skills, creativity and visual communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and lnDesign). Also, knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects and Adobe Lightroom a plus, but not required
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Qualified candidates should have experience working in or having a passion for the sports industry
• Exceptional design aesthetic and awareness of design trends and innovation across a variety of static and digital mediums
• Experience delivering great creative while meeting parameters of existing brand guidelines
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities, including the ability to provide clear creative direction and interaction
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Word
• Proficient on Mac computer
• Eagerness to learn and be part of a team
• Ability to work 40 hours per week in Agoura Hills, CA office
Applicants must provide samples of work (PDF, website, portfolio, etc.) along with a resume. An online portfolio is strongly preferred. This is a temporary position between November 2017 and April 2018.
Internships: Any Internship
Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation - Spring Programs Intern - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Community Relations/Charitable Foundation Department as an Intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually. The ideal candidate must be able to receive college credit for a semester-long internship experience. This is a full-time internship (35 hours a week). It is preferable that the intern is able to start on or around January 2, 2018.
Overview of Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation and Community Relations Department
The Redskins Charitable Foundation is ever-present in the community, constantly working to achieve our mission to make a positive and measurable impact in the lives of children that need it most.
Since Redskins owners Dan and Tanya Snyder created the Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation in 2000, we have given back more than $20M to the community and currently provide support and services to more than 150,000 individuals (mostly children) annually, focusing on supporting education, children’s health and wellness and preparing them for their future.
Assisting in the coordination and implementation of Charitable Foundation and Community Relations Department programs and events including, but not limited to:
Intern Candidate Requirements:
· Previous experience or interest in strategic marketing and/or event planning preferred
Reports to: Coordinator, Community & Charitable Programs
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit? 2. Yes/No. Do you have local housing in or near Ashburn, VA? 3. Yes/No. Can you provide your own transportation to and from Redskin Park in Ashburn, VA? 4. List any professional or academic experience you may have related to health & wellness (i.e. First Aid certified) 5. List any experience you may have working with youth (i.e. camp Counselor)
1. Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit?
2. Yes/No. Do you have local housing in or near Ashburn, VA?
3. Yes/No. Can you provide your own transportation to and from Redskin Park in Ashburn, VA?
4. List any professional or academic experience you may have related to health & wellness (i.e. First Aid certified)
5. List any experience you may have working with youth (i.e. camp Counselor)
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ