Current available jobs that best match rams:
» Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation - Health & Wellness Programs Intern - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Internships: Communications/Community Relations
Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation - Health & Wellness Programs Intern - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking a qualified individual to join the Community Relations/Charitable Foundation Department as an intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually. The ideal candidate will be able to receive college credit for a semester- long internship experience. This is a full-time internship (40 hours a week).
Overview of Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation and Community Relations Department
The Redskins Charitable Foundation is ever-present in the community, constantly working to achieve our mission to make a positive and measurable impact in the lives of children that need it most.
Since Redskins owners Dan and Tanya Snyder created the Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation in 2000, we have given back nearly $20MM to the community and currently provide support and services to more than 190,000 individuals (mostly children) annually, focusing on supporting education, children’s health and wellness and preparing them for their future.
Assisting in the coordination and implementation of Charitable Foundation and Community Relations Department youth health & wellness programs and events including, but not limited to:
· Coordinate and execute projects and events for the Redskins FITT program, a health and wellness initiative targeted towards local middle school students
· Assist with the execution of Play 60 and Fuel Up to Play 60 programs and events
· Youth Football initiatives including but not limited to flag football events, mini-combines and high school football activations
· Local school and non-profit research
· Other weekly, monthly and annual Charitable Foundation and Community Relations programs as assigned
Intern Candidate Requirements:
Reports to: Coordinator, Health & Wellness Programs
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit for this internship? 2. Yes/No. Do you have local housing in or near Ashburn, VA? 3. List any experience you may have working with youth (i.e. camp counselor) 4. List any professional or academic experience you may have related to health & wellness (i.e. First Aid certified)
1. Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit for this internship?
2. Yes/No. Do you have local housing in or near Ashburn, VA?
3. List any experience you may have working with youth (i.e. camp counselor)
4. List any professional or academic experience you may have related to health & wellness (i.e. First Aid certified)
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ