Current available jobs that best match eagles:
» Ticketing Services Spring Semester Academic Internship - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Operations
Ticketing Services Spring Semester Academic Internship - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
Ticketing Services Academic Intern
The Ticketing Services Intern will learn the intricacies of an NFL Ticket Operation Department and Stadium Ticket Office while strengthening their professional attributes. To participate in this internship, students must be able to receive credit from their college or university.
The Ticketing Services Intern will report to the Ticket Operations Manager.
· Work all events at Lincoln Financial Field assisting with fan relations and box office operations
· Assist with incoming calls and greeting visitors at ticket windows
· Manage and maintain customer hard file system
· Learn and use Archtics ticketing systems for reports and account updates
· Organizing and preparing department for season and game days
· Assist with data entry including, SBL information, customer information, and financial information
· Assist Premium Seat Ticket Manager with contracts, mailing, and data processing
· Assist Special Event Ticket Manager with all non-Eagles events including event set-up, ticket sales, and ticket mailings
· Update and maintain season ticket holder files
· Help organize and input incoming payments, including tracking and creating batches and financial reports
· Use Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
· Integrity & Values - Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
· Interpersonal Confidence - Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
· Adaptability - Responds quickly and effectively to changing circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
· Organizational Ability - Can manage resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
· Must be able to receive academic credit and provide paperwork
· Customer service experience
· Personable and well articulate
· Availability to work evenings and weekend events when necessary
· Flexibility to work long hours and a non-traditional schedule, including weekends and some holidays
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Standing or sitting for extended periods of time and frequent climbing of stairs
· Working in extreme heat or cold weather conditions
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to receive academic credit? What are the requirements from your school? 2. Do you have housing in the Philadelphia area? 3. Do you have customer service experience? Please explain.
1. Are you able to receive academic credit? What are the requirements from your school?
2. Do you have housing in the Philadelphia area?
3. Do you have customer service experience? Please explain.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ