Current available jobs that best match eagles:
» Ticket Operations Post-Graduate Paid Intern - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Internships: Any Internship
Ticket Operations Post-Graduate Paid Intern - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
The Ticket Operations Intern will learn the intricacies of an NFL Ticket Operations Department and Stadium Ticket Office while strengthening their professional attributes. The Ticket Operations Intern will enhance their education by working under the direct supervision of and learning from the full time Ticket Office Staff of the Philadelphia Eagles. This full time, paid internship will include responsibilities such as assisting in the development and ticketing execution of Philadelphia Eagles games and various special event projects as well as completing office duties for the organization.
· Assist the Ticket Operations Managers in executing tasks leading up to and during all Philadelphia Eagles games
· Assist the Special Event Ticket Manager in the planning and execution of special events at Lincoln Financial Field including concerts, soccer matches, Temple Football, Army-Navy, Eagles Kids Club Events, and Eagles-related special events
· Assist Premium Ticket Coordinator with contracts, mailing, and data processing
· Provide customer service during the week and on event days
· Help organize and input incoming payments, including tracking and creating batches and financial reports
· Learn and use Archtics ticketing systems for reports, account updates, and order processing
· Assist staff with day-to-day operations, incoming calls, and assisting customers at ticket windows
· Assist with data entry including, SBL information, customer information, and financial information
· Manage and maintain season ticket holder files and customer hard file system
· Assist in training and management of academic interns and Game Day Staff
· Assist with office set up for all events
· Work all events at Lincoln Financial Field assisting with guest relations and ticket office operations
· Recent Graduate, professional appearance, and strong work ethic required
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of all business matters
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required, with excellent organizational, planning abilities
· Should have strong interest or background in Customer Service and Operations
· Preferably has previous Ticket Office or Ticketing System experience
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you currently have housing in the Philadelphia area? If not, are you willing to relocate? 2. What is your expected graduation date? 3. When are you available to start in a full-time post-graduate seasonal role? 4. Do you have previous Ticketing experience? Please explain.
1. Do you currently have housing in the Philadelphia area? If not, are you willing to relocate?
2. What is your expected graduation date?
3. When are you available to start in a full-time post-graduate seasonal role?
4. Do you have previous Ticketing experience? Please explain.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ