Current available jobs that best match eagles:
» Front End Developer - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Internet/New Media: New Media
Front End Developer - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
The Philadelphia Eagles are known as one of the more progressive organizations in professional sports and have come to be considered one of the most storied sports franchises in history. As an organization the Philadelphia Eagles is both an exciting and demanding place to work fueled by passion, dedication, and a commitment to the community and the Eagles Youth Partnership.
Lincoln Financial Field is one of the premier sports and entertainment facilities in the United States. In addition to being the home of the Philadelphia Eagles, the stadium plays host to numerous other events, providing an unmatched spectator experience for over 67,000 fans. Lincoln Financial Field is maintained and managed by over 50 professionals working together to provide the highest quality sports and entertainment experience in a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
The Front End Developer will report to the Director of Digital and Social Media.
Responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of websites and applications (from simple front-end code to back-end integrations). Collaborate with creative and content teams to turn visual designs into functional digital asset deliverables.
· 2+ years of coding experience (including mobile and responsive) - background at an agency or within a marketing environment a plus
· At least 1 to 3 years of web design experience and the ability to demonstrate superior visual, user interface, and interaction design skills; mobile experience a plus
· Solid front-end development skills are required (HTML/CSS)
· Familiarity with web standards and developing designs for multiple browsers and platforms
· A knack for debugging code and performing QC on near-final projects
· Ability to self-organize and manage projects within time and budget constraints
· Strong attention to detail and ability to focus on managing multiple tasks across multiple clients in high pressure situations
· Photoshop skills a plus
· Experience in WordPress site implementation and maintenance preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Integrity & Values – Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
Leadership - Motivating, influencing, and supporting others to accomplish team and organizational goals. Builds trust by keeping word, commitments, and promises.
Operations Management - Application of specialized knowledge of laws, procedures, practices, relevant to managing and executing programs in an operational environment.
Communication - Makes clear and convincing presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
Teamwork - Collaborating and cooperating with and across departments to get the job done. Ability to work well and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Values the input and know-how of all team members.
Decision Making - Exercises good judgment by making sound and well-informed decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; makes effective and timely decisions, even when data are limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; is proactive and achievement oriented.
Problem Solving - Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provides solutions to individual and organizational problems.
*No Agencies or Third Parties Please*
*Please include salary requirements on the employment application*
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have 3+ years of coding experience (including mobile and responsive)?
3. Do you have experience in WordPress site implementation and maintenance?
4. Do you have experience debugging code and performing QC on near-final projects?
5. Do you have a Bachelors Degree?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ