Your source for the best Miami Dolphins jobs
» Account Manager, Premium Sales - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
» Membership Development Representative - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, Fl)
» Miami Dolphins Foundation Fundraising Staff - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Premium/Suite Sales
Account Manager, Premium Sales - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
- Support key organizational objectives and strategies to maximize Premium Sales revenue. Primary focus will be on the sale of Premium Sales ticketing inventory, including, but not limited to Sun Life Stadium’s Executive Suite, Club Level and upcoming new Stadium Premium seating inventories. Work closely with the Director, Premium Sales and the Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service to maximize Premium Sales revenue.
- Sell Sun Life Stadium’s Premium seating inventories
- Meet or exceed established Premium Sales revenue goals
- Research, prospect and establish leads for Premium Sales prospects
- ‘Outside the box’ thinker as it relates to revenue generation
- Strong focus on new, renovated Stadium Premium seating inventories
- Develop and cultivate relationships with Premium clients
- Deliver exceptional service to Premium Sales ticket holders
- Maintain timely and accurate records detailing Premium Sales performance, appointment recaps, member account management and sales prospecting activities
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience in Premium Sales
- Established B2B selling experience
- Outstanding sales, leadership skills
- Superior presentation and organizational skills
- Successful track record of achieving revenue goals
- Ability to work irregular hours, event coverage and weekends
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Membership Development Representative - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, Fl)
Summary: The Miami Dolphins are seeking a motivated individual who is determined to be the next leader on the business side of the sports industry. This individual will be developed under the best entry level sales training program in the NFL. This program offers up to 12 months of continuous training. Throughout the program the Membership Development Associate will be responsible for driving new business revenue through the sales of season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and premium inventory via face to face sales appointments, phone calls and networking events. This position focuses on equipping our associates with the necessary skills to obtain a senior level position and is a feeder system for our senior staff sales positions.
About This Application:
**We highly recommend that candidates completely fill out their online applications, including answering all job questions. Candidates must answer job questions to be considered.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your long term goals and how will starting in our Inside Sales Program best position you to achieve those goals? 2. Why sports sales? 3. In 100 words or less what excites you the most about being accepted into the Membership Development Program? 4. Please copy and past the URL to your video elevator pitch here.
1. What are your long term goals and how will starting in our Inside Sales Program best position you to achieve those goals?
2. Why sports sales?
3. In 100 words or less what excites you the most about being accepted into the Membership Development Program?
4. Please copy and past the URL to your video elevator pitch here.
Administration/General Management: Non-Profit Management
Miami Dolphins Foundation Fundraising Staff - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Summary: The Miami Dolphins Foundation are seeking skilled, motivated and reliable individuals to fill the part time position of Miami Dolphins Foundation Fundraising Staff. Under the direct supervision of the Miami Dolphins Foundation the Fundraising Staff position will assist in the overall fundraising during the Miami Dolphins season at Sun Life Stadium, as well as other Miami Dolphins events throughout the year.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
You are currently viewing: Miami Dolphins Jobs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ