Your source for the best Miami Dolphins jobs
» Executive Assistant, Sun Life Stadium Renovation - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, Fl)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant, Sun Life Stadium Renovation - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Provide general administrative support for construction executives in connection with the Sun Life Stadium renovation project
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Answer, screen and respond to incoming calls in a professional and timely manner
- Compose, type, and distribute professional correspondence as assigned
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Establish and maintain current office files
- Prioritize and distribute incoming mail as requested
- Perform routine office duties including filing, photocopying and faxing
- Code invoices for payments and assist with tracking budget expenses
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Maintain department filing system and ensure documentation is archived when necessary
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills in a high volume workload environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Prior executive assistant experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred, but not required
- Must maintain the ability to work in a confidential atmosphere
- Technology savvy
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, Fl)
Summary: The Miami Dolphins are seeking a motivated individual who is determined to be the next leader on the business side of the sports industry. This individual will be developed under the best entry level sales training program in the NFL. This program offers up to 12 months of continuous training. Throughout the program the Membership Development Associate will be responsible for driving new business revenue through the sales of season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and premium inventory via face to face sales appointments, phone calls and networking events. This position focuses on equipping our associates with the necessary skills to obtain a senior level position and is a feeder system for our senior staff sales positions.
Individuals selected for interviews will be asked to complete an interview over the phone or via Skype. Following the first round of interviews select candidates will be asked to interview face to face at the Miami Dolphins front office.
About This Application:
How to upload an elevator pitch:
**We highly recommend that candidates completely fill out their online applications, including answering all job questions. Candidates must answer job questions to be considered.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your long term goals and how will starting in our Inside Sales Program best position you to achieve those goals? 2. Why sports sales? 3. In 100 words or less what excites you the most about being accepted into the Membership Development Program? 4. Please copy and past the URL to your video elevator pitch here.
1. What are your long term goals and how will starting in our Inside Sales Program best position you to achieve those goals?
2. Why sports sales?
3. In 100 words or less what excites you the most about being accepted into the Membership Development Program?
4. Please copy and past the URL to your video elevator pitch here.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
You are currently viewing: Miami Dolphins Jobs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ