Your source for the best Miami Dolphins jobs
» Game Day Support Services Information Technology - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Guest Services Event Staff - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Miami Dolphins Sales Recruiting Event - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Operations Coordinator - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Services Management
Game Day Support Services Information Technology - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing user support services as defined by the IT Services Desk Coordinator . User support can include troubleshooting mobile devices, tablets, TV’s, point of sale tills, scanners, etc.. The role will require weekend work and times will be based on the stadium’s event calendar, with a focus on the Miami Dolphins football schedule.
Solutions Support & Services:
Facility Operations/Security: Event Guest Relations
Guest Services Event Staff - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
SUMMARY: Provides guest satisfaction at Guest Relations areas throughout the stadium.
· Be completely knowledgeable of all Stadium information, as well as other related partners.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Customer service background helpful, but not necessary.
· Problem solving skill helpful.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Bilingual English/Spanish beneficial.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Miami Dolphins Sales Recruiting Event - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Combine Overview: It’s time to start your career in sports sales! The sports industry is competitive, and one of the hardest parts of getting your start can be getting to know the right people. That’s why the Miami Dolphins will be hosting a Sports Sales Recruiting Event at Sun Life Stadium Tuesday, September 8th. Participants invited to take part in the event will be competing for 4-6 newly created positions on the Dolphins Membership Development Team, beginning late September. The event will allow participants to receive instant coaching, career advice and a chance to showcase their selling skills to the Dolphins sales directors and hiring managers in hopes to land a job with one of the most renowned entry level ticket sales programs in the industry.
Under the ownership of Stephen Ross and the leadership of President and CEO Tom Garfinkel, the Miami Dolphins have established one of the most dynamic sales teams in all of professional sports. The Dolphins are already underway on a $400 Million Stadium renovation and have seen record growth in ticket sales over the past year. To learn more about the New Stadium, watch this video of New Dolphins Stadium. Additional New Stadium information can be found here in an article by the Miami Herald which highlighted the changes. Also, the team recently set the all-time NFL record for Group Tickets sold in a single year, highlighted here in an article by USA Today.
Over the past year alone, twenty two (22) members of the program have received promotions to full time sales positions throughout the sports industry. The Dolphins primary focus is to develop and promote the industry’s top performers from within Inside Sales and build successful careers in sports.
Description: Membership Development Associates work 40 hours per week and are responsible for 100 + outbound calls each day in addition to conducting at least two (2) face to face appointments per day. New business calls are intended to set appointments at the Dolphins state of the art $2 million Preview Center, showcasing the New Stadium, as well as make sales over the phone with a full menu of ticket products, including Season Tickets, Group Events, Club Seats, and Suites. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, game-day responsibilities include prospecting at sales tables, servicing client accounts, and other related duties as may be assigned.
All candidates must submit a resume via Teamwork Online. Individuals selected for participation will first be asked to complete a phone screening and will receive an official invitation to the Dolphins Sales Recruiting Event.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
Facility Operations/Security: Facility/Venue Management
Operations Coordinator - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Responsible for dissemination of event related requests and working with Operations Manager on event set-up and execution.
- Oversee set-up staff in various projects during Miami Dolphins and University of Miami Football Games as well as all other Special Events at Sun Life Stadium.
- Assists with event layouts and special projects utilizing AutoCAD.
- Serves as on-site contact for non-tenant events.
- Organizes and maintains structure in specified storage locations.
- Assists with facility maintenance and completes daily checks of assigned areas.
- Inventories and requisitions all necessary supplies and equipment for stadium operations.
- Works with outside vendors on ordering rental equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related area.
- Preferred AutoCAD software experience.
- Working knowledge of special event operations and facility management.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage various projects and personnel simultaneously.
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Bilingual skills a plus
**Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you currently reside in the South Florida area? 2. Do you have experience using AutoCad?
1. Do you currently reside in the South Florida area?
2. Do you have experience using AutoCad?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
You are currently viewing: Miami Dolphins Jobs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ