Your source for the best Miami Dolphins jobs
» Account Manager, Premium Sales - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
» Intern, Corporate Partnerships - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Sales Analyst - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Premium/Suite Sales
Account Manager, Premium Sales - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
- Support key organizational objectives and strategies to maximize Premium Sales revenue. Primary focus will be on the sale of Premium Sales ticketing inventory, including, but not limited to Sun Life Stadium’s Executive Suite, Club Level and upcoming new Stadium Premium seating inventories. Work closely with the Director, Premium Sales and the Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service to maximize Premium Sales revenue.
- Sell Sun Life Stadium’s Premium seating inventories
- Meet or exceed established Premium Sales revenue goals
- Research, prospect and establish leads for Premium Sales prospects
- ‘Outside the box’ thinker as it relates to revenue generation
- Strong focus on new, renovated Stadium Premium seating inventories
- Develop and cultivate relationships with Premium clients
- Deliver exceptional service to Premium Sales ticket holders
- Maintain timely and accurate records detailing Premium Sales performance, appointment recaps, member account management and sales prospecting activities
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience in Premium Sales
- Established B2B selling experience
- Outstanding sales, leadership skills
- Superior presentation and organizational skills
- Successful track record of achieving revenue goals
- Ability to work irregular hours, event coverage and weekends
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Sales & Marketing: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Intern, Corporate Partnerships - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Position: Intern, Corporate Partnerships
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Managing Director, New Stadium Partnerships & Strategy
Summary: The Miami Dolphins Corporate Partnerships department is offering an internship for an individual to gain valuable experience in the management, activation and service. This individual will assist in sales planning and preparation for Miami Dolphins and Sun Life Stadium renewal and new sponsorship opportunities. Support sponsorship sales team in research, prospecting and proposal development needs.
· Support the overall sales process for all Miami Dolphins and Sun Life Stadium Corporate Partnerships activities, including renewal and new business opportunities;
· Assist in the creation of partnership proposals and in development of recap presentations for current partners;
· Support in the development of all sales related prospecting tools, research and sales proposals/presentations;
· Conduct research on prospective corporate partners in preparation for upcoming sales presentations and meetings;
· Assist in the planning and execution of prospect meetings, hospitality, and special events;
· Support various activities and projects of the Corporate Partnerships team as needed or assigned, including special events;
· Other related projects and duties as assigned;
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, including strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Self-Starter, with ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities/deadlines;
· Organized, with strong detail orientation;
· High level of professionalism; High attention to detail;
· Experience with marketing and/or partner activation preferred;
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Overview: It’s time to start your career in sports sales! The Miami Dolphins Membership Development Team offers sales professionals the training, coaching, and environment to establish the foundation for a successful career in professional sports. This individual will be developed under the best entry level sales training program in the National Football League.
The Miami Dolphins, under the ownership of Stephen Ross and the leadership of President and CEO Tom Garfinkel, have established one of the most dynamic sales teams in professional sports. The Dolphins are developing a New Stadium in South Florida and have seen record growth in ticket sales over the past year. To learn more about the New Stadium, watch this video of New Dolphins Stadium. Additional New Stadium information can be found here in an article by the Miami Herald which highlighted the changes. Also, the team recently set the all-time NFL record for Group Tickets sold in a single year, highlighted here in an article by USA Today.
Members of the Membership Development Program receive comprehensive training enabling them to sell a full menu of products including Season Tickets, Group Events, Club Seats, and Suites. The Dolphins primary focus is to develop and promote the industry’s top performers from within Inside Sales and build successful careers in the sports industry. Over the past year alone, fifteen (15) Members of the Program have received promotions to full time sales positions throughout the sports industry.
Description: Membership Development Associates work 40 hours per week and are responsible for 100 + outbound calls each day in addition to conducting at least two (2) face to face appointments per day. New business calls are intended to set appointments at the Dolphins brand new Preview Center showcasing the New Stadium, as well as make sales over the phone with a full menu of ticket products. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, game-day responsibilities include prospecting at sales tables, servicing client accounts, and other related duties as may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience, Education and Licensure:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Occasional lifting of 20 pounds required.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment however employee will have “game-day” responsibilities.
Individuals selected for interviews will be asked to complete an interview over the phone or via Skype. Following the first round of interviews select candidates will be asked to interview face to face at the Miami Dolphins front office.
About This Application:
How to upload your Youtube Elevator Pitch:
**We highly recommend that candidates completely fill out their online applications, including answering all job questions. Candidates must answer job questions to be considered.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your long term goals and how will starting in our Inside Sales Program best position you to achieve those goals? 2. Why sports sales? 3. In 100 words or less what excites you the most about being accepted into the Membership Development Program? 4. Please copy and paste the URL to your Youtube elevator pitch here.
1. What are your long term goals and how will starting in our Inside Sales Program best position you to achieve those goals?
2. Why sports sales?
3. In 100 words or less what excites you the most about being accepted into the Membership Development Program?
4. Please copy and paste the URL to your Youtube elevator pitch here.
Sales & Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
Sales Analyst - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Responsible for analyzing historical and current sales and market data for incumbent and prospective clients to help identify trends and support efforts within the Corporate Partnerships group to maximize revenue.
- Conduct market research to understand trends and identify new markets; analyze data and present findings to sales management for inclusion with sales presentation materials.
- Compile meaningful client, market, and industry data from various public sources (annual reports, earnings calls, business journals, trade publications etc.); create PowerPoint presentations to summarize analysis.
- Create sales reports for management staff and assist in sales forecasting.
- Manage internal self-studies to improve the corporate partnerships sales process.
- Enter and maintain Corporate Partnerships contract and budget data into CRM.
- Perform rigorous customer analysis and segmentation within the CRM to obtain internal metrics.
- As directed by Corporate Sponsorship leadership team, support in the development and creation of department documents, proposals, and client materials
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required: Preferred focus Business Administration, Finance or Marketing.
- Preferred two (2) years related experience in a sales atmosphere.
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and data accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform.
- Effective follow-up and follow through skills required.
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with compiling and analyze data from multiple sources and creating meaningful presentations; Strong research, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Sales Forecasting and Photoshop experience is a plus
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
You are currently viewing: Miami Dolphins Jobs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ