Your source for the best Miami Dolphins jobs
» Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Account Manager, Partnership Activation & Retention - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Membership Development Associate - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsor
Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Job Summary/General Description:
Responsible for generating revenue through the sale of marketing partnerships across all business lines, including intellectual property rights, television, radio, signage, online, print, events, and promotions. This is a sales position without staff managerial responsibilities. Compensation will consist of base salary, plus sales commission and the potential for bonus. This position will be responsible for achieving measurable financial results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for establishing new marketing partnerships and renewing existing accounts to achieve annual revenue goals.
· Conduct cold calls as a way of securing appointments to sell to new prospects among local and national companies.
· Analyze specific marketing needs of prospects.
· Support and work closely with Senior Director of Corporate Partnerships
· Write effective proposals, utilizing all available assets, which are on target with the prospects needs.
· Effectively present proposals in front of individuals and large groups.
· Develop meaningful business relationships with existing and potential sponsors.
· Communicate well across all areas of the company including broadcast, accounting, marketing, community relations and ticket operations.
· Work closely with the Partnership Activation team to ensure that current clients receive superior service and complete fulfillment of every contract detail.
· Assist with Team marketing events and initiatives.
Qualifications (educational criteria, experience and other basic knowledge requirements):
· Bachelor degree or the equivalent training & experience.
· 3-5 years of sales experience with emphasis in major league team sports, larger market media (TV, radio) and/or sponsorship sales.
· Proven experience in selling integrated media packages including digital, radio, TV and social.
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word and Microsoft CRM
· Strong understanding of business, marketing, and advertising principles.
· Must be a skilled negotiator with the ability to effectively represent the standards and philosophy of the department.
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings.
· Must be self-motivated and adept at working both independently and as part of a team.
· Handle multiple projects well.
· Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem solving skills.
· Possess excellent communication skills, including phone etiquette and written correspondence.
· Ability to develop outstanding internal and external business relationships.
· Understands and provides superior customer service.
Sales & Marketing: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Account Manager, Partnership Activation & Retention - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Manages day-to-day account management, activation and contract fulfillment for assigned Miami Dolphins corporate partners with goal of successfully providing partners next level service, brand expertise and sponsorship insights.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / ACTIVATION / RETENTION
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Membership Development Associate - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
Overview: It’s time to start your career in sports sales! The sports industry is competitive, and one of the hardest parts of having a long successful career is starting off on the right foot. As a member of the Dolphins Membership Development team you will receive coaching from one of the best ticket sales leadership team in sports, work in what will be one of the most premier stadiums in the world, and give yourself the best chance to build a foundation for your sports ticket sales career.
Under the ownership of Stephen Ross and the leadership of President and CEO Tom Garfinkel, the Miami Dolphins have established one of the most dynamic sales teams in all of professional sports. The Dolphins have completed the first phase of our $400 Million Stadium renovation and have seen record growth in ticket sales over the past year. To learn more about the New Stadium, watch this video of New Dolphins Stadium.
We live by “Attitude, Effort, Results” and by putting our people first we have promoted twenty-seven (27) members of the program to full time sales positions throughout the sports in less than 2 years. The Dolphins primary focus is to develop and promote the industry’s top performers from within Membership Development and build successful careers in sports sales.
Description: The Dolphins Membership Development program is an 8-12 month Inside Sales position designed to give its members the sales skills and abilities to grow their career in the industry. The goals for members of the program are produce ticket revenue and secure a promotion to one of the Dolphins full time ticket sales teams.
Membership Development Associates work 40 hours per week and are responsible for 100+ outbound calls each day in addition to conducting at least two (2) face to face appointments per day. New business calls are intended to set appointments at Sun Life Stadium using the Dolphins state of the art $2 million Preview Center to showcase the $400 million stadium modernization and all of the new seating products available to fans. In addition to selling face to face, associates are coached on how to complete sales over the phone, and as a full menu consultant, members of the team will learn how to sell Full Season Membership, group tickets, suites, and all of the Dolphins state of the art luxury products. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, game-day responsibilities include prospecting at sales tables, servicing client accounts, and other related duties as may be assigned.
Candidates often ask us, “What’s the culture like?” so before applying it is strongly encouraged that each candidate take a look at our programs website here: Miami Dolphins Membership Development. We are actively looking for 6-8 candidates to join our team in March so we encourage you to reach out directly!
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
You are currently viewing: Miami Dolphins Jobs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ