Your source for the best Miami Dolphins jobs
» Game Day and Event Operations - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Membership Development Associate - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
» Parking Cashier - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Ticket Operations Manager - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
» Web Developer - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
Game Day and Event Operations - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
The Miami Dolphins are seeking skilled, motivated and reliable individuals to fill the part time position of Event Staff. Under the direct supervision of the Special Events Department, the Event Staff position will assist in the overall execution of game day activities during the Miami Dolphins season at Sun Life Stadium, as well as other Miami Dolphins events throughout the year.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Membership Development Associate - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
Overview: It’s time to start your career in sports sales! The sports industry is competitive, and one of the hardest parts of having a long successful career is starting off on the right foot. As a member of the Dolphins Membership Development team you will receive coaching from one of the best ticket sales leadership team in sports, work in what will be one of the most premier stadiums in the world, and give yourself the best chance to build a foundation for your sports ticket sales career.
Under the ownership of Stephen Ross and the leadership of President and CEO Tom Garfinkel, the Miami Dolphins have established one of the most dynamic sales teams in all of professional sports. The Dolphins have completed the first phase of our $400 Million Stadium renovation and have seen record growth in ticket sales over the past year. To learn more about the New Stadium, watch this video of New Dolphins Stadium.
We live by “Attitude, Effort, Results” and by putting our people first we have promoted twenty-six (26) members of the program to full time sales positions throughout the sports industry in less than 2 years. The Dolphins primary focus is to develop and promote the industry’s top performers from within Membership Development and build successful careers in sports sales.
Description: The Dolphins Membership Development program is an 8-12 month Inside Sales position designed to give its members the sales skills and abilities to grow their career in the industry. The goals for members of the program are produce ticket revenue and secure a promotion to one of the Dolphins full time ticket sales teams.
Membership Development Associates work 40 hours per week and are responsible for 100+ outbound calls each day in addition to conducting at least two (2) face to face appointments per day. New business calls are intended to set appointments at Sun Life Stadium using the Dolphins state of the art $2 million Preview Center to showcase the $400 million stadium modernization and all of the new seating products available to fans. In addition to selling face to face, associates are coached on how to complete sales over the phone, and as a full menu consultant, members of the team will learn how to sell Full Season Membership, group tickets, suites, and all of the Dolphins state of the art luxury products. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, game-day responsibilities include prospecting at sales tables, servicing client accounts, and other related duties as may be assigned.
All candidates must submit a resume via Teamwork Online.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
Facility Operations/Security: Parking Operations
Parking Cashier - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Cashiers are responsible for greeting, collecting money, keeping an accurate account, and providing receipts and correct change to guests who pay for game day parking. Cashiers are also responsible for checking the authenticity and removing the stub from all parking passes as prepaid vehicles enter the stadium lots. Cashiers will also provide first-class customer service and direction to guests while maintaining appearance standards set forth by Sun Life Stadium.
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Sales & Marketing: Event Operations/Management
Ticket Operations Manager - Miami Dolphins (Miami, FL)
The Manager of Ticket Operations position within the Miami Dolphins organization will be responsible for assisting and managing all elements of the ticket operations department for all events at Sun Life Stadium. This position will also assist in order processing and game day ticketing duties. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Ticket Sales, Membership Services, Archtics, Microsoft CRM, and a strong understanding and experience in Ticket Operations.
· Manage all facets of the Ticket Operations department, ensuring the department runs effectively and efficiently
• Manage Ticket Operations staff and oversee the management of all game day employees
• Assist in manifest builds, event creation, and fulfillment for all events ticketed by the Miami Dolphins as well as other stadium events
• Supervise the stadium box office operations including proper cash controls and audit procedures
• Provide accurate and timely audit and summary reports after each event
• Manage the ticket inventory for each event including complimentary, individual, group, suite, and membership holds
• Assist in overseeing all Ticket Operations financial reconciling and reporting such as daily cash flow, monthly, and end of year reporting to finance
• Run ticket processing and services including account set up, account changes, payment processing, general ticket inquires, and parking pass services
• Manage and maintain Ticketmaster relationship by ensuring operational efficiency of Ticketmaster’s Archtics and Host systems
• Work with Ticketmaster to ensure all online sales processes operate successfully
• Effectively support the Ticket Sales and Ticket Service departments, making certain all service order requests are completed in a timely manner
• Oversee the digital and physical printing of all Membership tickets and ensure timely delivery to customers
• Work with the turnstile vendor to ensure successful gate access to all valid ticket holders for ticketed events
• Supervise the membership invoicing process so all Members receive accurate balance due amounts
• Execute other duties assigned by the Director of Ticket Operations and CRM as needed
· Advanced level understanding of Ticketmaster’s Archtics and Host system required
• 3-5 years supervisory experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• Strong work ethic and high intellectual curiosity
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Internet/New Media: Web Programming
Web Developer - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying multiple company websites, from layout to function. You will work with the multiple parties to update the current team site, modify existing sites as well as create new sites all which will utilize the current best practices and technologies, are in line with our brand guidelines and feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
You are currently viewing: Miami Dolphins Jobs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ