» Assistant Broadcast Engineer - Dallas Cowboys - The Star (Frisco, TX)
» Digital Media Producer/Webmaster - Dallas Cowboys Football Club (Frisco, TX)
» Fan Club Assistant - Dallas Cowboys Football Club (Frisco, TX)
» Graphic Design Coordinator - Dallas Cowboys - The Star (Frisco, TX)
» Help Desk Administrator - Dallas Cowboys Football Club-AT&T Stadium (Arlington, TX)
» Maintenance Technician - Cowboys Fit (Frisco, TX)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Broadcast: Audio/Video Editing and Production
Assistant Broadcast Engineer - Dallas Cowboys - The Star (Frisco, TX)
The Assistant Broadcast Engineer is responsible for maintaining the software driven technology in the Broadcast Department at the Star in Frisco. In addition, the candidate will be required to produce, shoot, and edit production content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful in a multi-platform information center. While reporting directly to the Director of Broadcasting, this role will also oversee aspects of production, ensuring that the programs consistently meet the highest professional standards. This role is comprised of the following responsibilities, as well as, performing additional responsibilities for Cowboys Vision during Cowboys ATT Stadium events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Knowledgeable with K2 Summit Grass Valley, Telestream Vanatage, IP Director & X File for EVS, Final Cut Pro Software and Studio Lighting
· Proficient with Mac computers, Adobe Software, AVID software and Storage DVA and Network skill
· Proficient with encoding the following codecs:
AVID DNXHDProres 422 (HQ,LT) XDCAM, DVCPro, Motion Jpeg, Mpeg 2, Matrox, Mpeg 2, Matrox, Mpeg 2 I-Frame, HDV
· Provide comprehensive producing and editing for:
o Cowboys Daily & Cowboys Saturday on Channel 21
o The Blitz: Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Report
o The Dallas Cowboys Post Game Show
o The Super Bowl Special & The Draft Special & Cheerleader Special
o All Dallas Cowboys programming as needed including In-Stadium Features
o ATT U-Verse on Demand & ATT Mobile
• Content liaison with ATT
o Arranges interviews with people who can provide information & Produce & Edit content not limited to: Cowboys “Behind the Curtain”; Off-the-Field Footage; Off-Season Footage or Training/Conditioning Sessions, Player/Coach Features, NFL Draft Content, Video Highlights, Video clips: Behind the Scenes Content, Archival Content, Game Footage
• Determine content with emphasis on length, format, and material.
• Gathers information about content through research, interviews & experience.
• Produces content for Broadcast Television and other eMedia platforms.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
· Minimum two years' production experience in Live broadcast environment
· Post Production Camera & Editing Skills
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written .
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
· Flexibility to work long hours & Weekends
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Multimedia Editor must be able to shoot, edit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Multimedia Producer must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, and work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least 2 years of production and live broadcast experience?
1. Do you have at least 2 years of production and live broadcast experience?
Internet/New Media: Web Programming
Digital Media Producer/Webmaster - Dallas Cowboys Football Club (Frisco, TX)
The Dallas Cowboys Football Club is looking for a Digital Media Producer/Webmaster. The Webmaster is responsible for publishing and modifying content and providing quality control across all Cowboys-operated websites and mobile apps. This person will also work closely with the Web Producer to shoot and edit videos as necessary. The Webmaster reports to the Sr. Manager of Digital Media.
Sales & Marketing: Fan Development
Fan Club Assistant - Dallas Cowboys Football Club (Frisco, TX)
The Fan Club Assistant is responsible for assisting the Fan Club Staff. This is a part-time, hourly-paid position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
· Undergraduate degree from a four year college
· Prior customer service experience
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
· Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
· Computer skills including Windows 7, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
· Very detail-oriented, data-driven, and analytical
· Able to work 8:30 – 5:30, Monday through Friday, as well as outside of those hours for Fan Club events such as game days and off-site events
· Be able to lift 20 pounds on various occasions
Sales & Marketing: Marketing
Graphic Design Coordinator - Dallas Cowboys - The Star (Frisco, TX)
Job Summary: The Graphic Design Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Sales, Sponsorship and Marketing department graphic design needs.
The Graphic Design Coordinator reports to the Director of Graphic Design.
· Managing the design of sales decks, recaps and mock ups for the Sales and Sponsorship department.
· Creating ads, flyers, brochures and other similar projects both digital and print
· Converting files for digital media, including the iPhone and social media
· Distribute logos and photos as requested by various departments
· Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Director of Graphic Design
· To continuously improve at this position
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Support/Help Desk
Help Desk Administrator - Dallas Cowboys Football Club-AT&T Stadium (Arlington, TX)
Job Summary: This position will serve as administrative lead for resolving technical support issues. Primary responsibility will be to ensure that all support issues are logged while providing consistent communication and high-caliber customer service throughout the resolution process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Information Technology department in maintaining timely, professional and courteous technical support by managing communication with our customers and technical support staff
· Answer all calls and emails to the Help Desk and provide updates throughout the resolution process
· Prioritize and assign service calls based on availability and skills of technical staff
· Maintain all tickets in ServiceNow, ensuring accurate and timely information
· Follow up on all incidents and requests to verify satisfaction with resolution process
· Work with Information Technology staff to establish and maintain the processes necessary to improve operations and technical support
· Create and maintain reports related to technical support to gain efficiencies, reduce resolution time and identify training opportunities
· Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
· Experience with ServiceNow support management system preferred
· Minimum two years of experience in similar role
· ITIL certification preferred
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively
· Excellent customer service attitude (internal and external)
· Excellent communication (written, oral and interpersonal) skills
· Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability for area of responsibility and related results
· Participate in event and after-hours support as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Facility Operations/Security: Maintenance
Maintenance Technician - Cowboys Fit (Frisco, TX)
Self-motivated, responsible, hard-working, punctual, organized and have excellent communication skills. We are looking for the technician to deliver superior, top notch club support. This position serves our clubs by repairing, maintaining, and servicing commercial fitness equipment. This position reports to our Operations Manager.
* Perform general fitness equipment repairs with high attention to detail, including but not limited to: treadmill belt replacements, small drive motors, understand voltage readings on all components, replace equipment consoles and perform stationary bike calibrations.
* Electronic and mechanical troubleshooting.
* Perform all troubleshooting and diagnostics of fitness equipment.
* Ability to communicate thoughtfully, clearly and professionally with our GM, AGM, Fitness Director, Operations Manager, and all club staff.
* Must maintain inventory level and work within the clubs assigned fitness equipment repair budget.
* Knowledge of and experience with the all tools, equipment, and material used for repairs.
* Manage a daily routine of service calls and perform repairs and address emergencies as assigned.
* Communicate and meet repair deadlines.
* Leaves the club with equipment working and/or communicates explicitly any challenges.
* A no excuses approach to returning equipment to full operation.
* Must demonstrate attention to detail and adhere to assigned performance protocols.
* Actively assist the team in the completion of goals and cost savings.
* Accountable for actions and results regarding the maintenance of fitness equipment within assigned clubs.
* Complete reports and paperwork as needed for daily job tasks.
* Provide detailed feedback to the Operations Manager on any and all challenges in the field.
* Solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement.
* Minor building maintenance. Light bulbs, minor plumbing, minor electrical, AC filters.
* Preventative maintenance and repairs on all exercise equipment. This includes product under warranty.
* Pool maintenance. CPO certification required within 30 days of employment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Your daily schedule will vary throughout the week depending on the needs of the club, the staff, and the members. Your hours will include prime time hours and some weekends and holidays. Special events, promotions, and other demands will require some early mornings and late nights.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION
* A passion for health and wellness and the ability to influence people in overcoming their obstacles to exercising, joining a fitness club, and in making lifestyle changes.
* Experience with gym equipment maintenance
* Computer-savvy and proficient in using programs such as Word & Excel.
* Team player who approaches challenges in a creative and positive manner.
* Certified Pool Operator
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
You are currently viewing: Dallas Cowboys Jobs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ