Current available jobs that best match buccaneers:
» Data Analyst - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Digital & Creative Services Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Sales Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Special Events & Game Operations Conversion Crew - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Information Systems/Technical: Box Office Database Administration
Data Analyst - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
Leverage advanced technical skills, along with critical thinking and problem solving strategies, to support decision making. Assist in the development of a reporting and analysis infrastructure, which utilizes data across multiple databases/sources, to support business needs. Support organizational Ticket Sales and Retention objectives and staff productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain reporting infrastructure as well as provide analysis on information that helps monitor many different aspects of the business.
· Analyze data and provide insights to help steer business decisions.
· Generate sales campaigns through CRM based on TicketMaster lists, email campaigns, and website visits.
· Track ROI on all new sales and renewal campaigns and events.
· Develop, manage, automate, and evaluate member and prospect engagement campaigns. Assist with special event attendance tracking.
· Help craft strategies around customer profiling and scoring as well as implementation of these strategies.
· Build business cases using an array of data and financial analysis methods such as Customer Lifetime Value, Net Present Value, Cohort Analysis, etc.
· Understand the Buccaneers sales, service, and marketing processes. Marshall database resources accordingly in support of sales and servicing goals. Develop technical specifications to enhance database functionality.
· Assist in data cleansing and de-duping of customer databases including, but not limited to, CRM and Inventory Management systems through usage of various tools
Qualifications (educational requirements, certification or licensing standards, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent training and experience
· Must be detail-oriented and committed to data integrity including quality assurance and accuracy of work
· Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
· Experience working with a large customer relationship management tool such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
· Experience using an analytic programming or query language such as SQL, SAS, SPSS
· Familiarity with object-oriented programming language constructs and methodologies
· Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau a plus
· Understanding of direct marketing and sales efforts including direct mail, outbound telemarketing, and e-mail marketing
· Must be able to effectively prioritize tasks and be flexible to shift focus quickly
· Must possess strong customer service and organizational skills
· The ability to work long and flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
· Analyzing Data or Information
· Advanced Computing Skills
· Attention to Detail
· Communication Skills
· Computers and Electronics
· Customer Focus
· Interpersonal Relationships
· Problem Solving
· Quality Assurance
· Reading Comprehension
· Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Digital & Creative Services Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
Digital & Creative Services Coordinator
This position reports to the Director of Digital & Creative Services.
The Digital & Creative Services Coordinator is responsible for serving the entire Digital & Creative
Services department and providing administrative support for department mangers and directors.
• Provide support for project management, including scheduling meetings and confirming
deliverables and approvals by all project stakeholders
• Defining original project scope and communicating any changes in same to necessary parties
• Contributing to the creative process to develop campaigns and ideas
• Publishing of content to club website (Buccaneers.com) and social media channels
• Coordinate the receipt, archiving and delivery of photos
• Building presentations and associated document resources
• Coordinating creative services departmental jobs and budgets
• Creation and submission of purchase orders
• Provide administrative support for department managers and directors through scheduling,
calendar management, communications and filing of expense reports
• Perform Gameday responsibilities and all other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should have:
• Strong coordination and organizational skills. Specifically, the candidate should be experienced
with working with groups of 5-10 project stakeholders to achieve project goals.
• Bachelor of Arts of Bachelor of Science degree
• Experience with MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with website Content Management Systems
• Candidate must be available to work extended hours during the NFL season, training camp and
NFL Draft, including weekends and holidays
• Candidate must be able to travel, without restrictions.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Sales Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Provide primary administrative support to Director of Group Sales and Group Sales Managers
•Generate letters, collateral, and any other information/correspondence on behalf of the ticket sales department for internal and external purposes, including mass mailings, e-mail blasts, event invitations, flyers
•Assist in coordinating all ticket sales-related events and promotions for Buccaneers home games, ensuring proper communication at all levels.
•Create and generate reports on all promo codes created by Sales department as well as providing accurate records for accounting
•Track and fulfill all Group Leader Benefits working directly with Group Account Executives
•Provide group scoreboard messages to Entertainment and Production Department along with a list of largest groups for each game
•Help in planning and executing all department driven events and outings including but not limited to, group leader parties, prospecting events, ticket sales and service events
•Serves as main contact and coordinator for any outside sales events (e.g. Trade Shows, Street Fairs)
•Serve as main point of contact with creative services team as it relates to all Basecamp projects and briefs seeing projects through from start to finish
•Facilitates all in-game entertainment functions for Sales Department such as pre-game tailgates, captains, field visits, etc.
•Create and generate any and all reports on a pre-determined basis as requested by the Director of Group Sales
•Perform all other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1 year of event planning experience preferred • Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign preferred
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; proven ability to handle high volume of detailed work, handle multiple assignments and continuously prioritize tasks
• Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office product (Archtics Ticketing Systems preferred) • Proven excellent interpersonal skills; approachable demeanor.
• Flexible to work long and irregular hours including holidays and weekends
Sales & Marketing: Event Operations/Management
Special Events & Game Operations Conversion Crew - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
The Special Events & Game Operations Conversion Crew will assist with various aspects of special events and game operations, including but not limited to, the items enumerated here. This position is a part-time, hourly role. The Special Events & Game Operations Conversion Crew reports to the Special Events & Game Operations Coordinator.
The responsibilities of the SPECIAL EVENTS & GAME OPERATIONS CONVERSION CREW will include:
• Implement the set up and breakdown of all special events and home games as directed by the Special Event & Game Operations Coordinator, in accordance with the vision of the event lead.
• The ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of accuracy and order in the completion of all tasks.
• Experience in Hospitality, Event Production, Sports Management or Recreation for a minimum of 2 years.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ