Current available jobs that best match buccaneers:
» 50/50 Raffle Ticket Seller - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Account Executive - Group Sales - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Accounts Payable Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Membership Development Executive - Legends Suites - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pirate Greeter - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
50/50 Raffle Ticket Seller - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
• POSITION SUMMARY: The Bucs Care Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2014 season.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Account Executive - Group Sales - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
REPORTS TO: Group Sales Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Focus on concentrated selling of Tampa Bay Buccaneers group tickets (10+) calling primarily on companies, churches, schools, associations, youth sports, and non-profits
Actively sell group tickets to meet or exceed set revenue goals via:
Develop, plan and execute new theme night events working in direct correlation with Project Manager, Marketing, and Creative Design team.
Renew group accounts; establish and maintain strong relationships with key group contacts.
Coordinates and executes a minimum of 50 sales calls per day to any and all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
Meet weekly with Group Sales Manager, producing accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps, and account management.
Conducts sales related activities in the field and at One Buc Place.
Visits prospects and customers during home games and assists in fulfilling events and servicing groups when scheduled.
Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Group Sales Manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
· General education background usually equivalent to a high school education. College degree a plus.
· A minimum of two (2) years work experience in sales and/or customer service. Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
· Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs.
· Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional manner.
· Able to travel around the stadium visiting clients during home games and able to escort and show potential customers various seating options.
· Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
· Professional image and demeanor.
· Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
The Accounts Payable Coordinator responsible to:
· Match purchase orders and contracts to corresponding invoices while reporting and questioning any discrepancies.
· Ensure that there are no duplicate invoices or billings.
· Request W-9’s from vendors in order to ensure compliance with IRS guidelines.
· Prepare and organize detailed check registers to be included with checks for review and approval.
· Perform check runs once a week or as needed.
· Send checks and internally file supporting documentation.
· Reconcile monthly statements from vendors.
· Promptly respond to and resolve staff and vendor inquiries.
· Maintain the online purchase order system.
· Confirm that purchase orders have been properly approved with adequate supporting documentation.
· Reconcile shipping invoices with supporting documentation.
· Process monthly recurring invoices as necessary.
Sales & Marketing: Premium/Suite Service
Membership Development Executive - Legends Suites - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
The Membership Development Executive will be responsible to develop and execute all aspects for the sale and retention of Legends Suite Season Pass Memberships for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual who has attained success in their professional sales career specifically selling luxury hospitality products.
Success requires the drive and capability to research fresh accounts, to initiate contact with many management and executive levels in each account, to perform due diligence for a broad range of services and products, and intelligently consult customers on areas of need, and to display the pleasant aggressiveness to close business.
Desired Skills & Experience
Community Relations: Mascot
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pirate Greeter - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pirate Greeter will assist and be responsible for various aspects of special events and game operations, including but not limited to, the items enumerated here. This position reports to the Coordinators.
The responsibilities of the TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS PIRATE GREETER will include:
· Actively engage and provide exemplary hospitality to Buccaneer fans and team members at special events and game days
· Assist the Special Events & Game Ops department for majority of events held at One Buc Place, Raymond James Stadium, and occasionally other off-site properties
· Ensure event preparation and readiness by communicating with event leads and Buccaneers staff members
· Assist in maintaining cleanliness, crowd control and guest safety in all venues
· Assist in resolving problems on site for special events and game day
· Help as needed with event entertainment, including making sure guests are informed and prepared for specific event components
· Distribute promotional items to guests.
The ideal candidate for the TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS PIRATE GREETER should have:
· Ability to collaborate and work well with others
· Lively, out-going, positive, hardworking, and willing to work in a fast pace environment
· Must be able to stay "guest friendly" at all times
· Must be able to work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions
· Flexible and capable in the ability to take direction and execute plans and rundowns
· Excellent trouble-shooting abilities
· Ability to safely use and drive golf carts and vehicles
· Be engaged, interactive, professional, and lively at all times
· Knowledge of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Raymond James Stadium, One Buccaneer Place, and the Tampa Bay area
· Must be able to work flexible hours (including weekends, nights and occasional holidays)
· Must be able to lift, push or pull 45 lbs.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ