Current available jobs that best match bengals:
» Communications Internship - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Internships: Communications/Community Relations
Communications Internship - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
The Bengals are looking for an intern to join the communications department. The intern will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of an NFL communications staff while working as a member of the department and assisting in its day-to-day functions. Candidates with backgrounds in public/media relations, journalism and sports information are preferred.
Please note this is a part-time hourly position (approximately 20 hours per week). The ideal candidate will be available for one year beginning in March or early April. The internship requires some non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Facilitate interview requests and serve as a team representative during select media availabilities
· Help with production and editing of the team’s media guide, as well as the weekly news release and other media information produced throughout the NFL season
· Transcribe quotes from news conferences and other media availabilities
· Monitor and compile daily media clips
· Prepare press box and news conference rooms
· Assist with processing and mailing credentials and donation requests
· Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will meet the following qualifications:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is necessary
· Ability to interact with players, staff, media and the community in a professional manner
· Ability to work nights, weekends and potentially holidays
· Experience working for or directly with the media is preferred
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available for the full internship period (March 2017-February 2018)? 2. Are you able to work some nights and weekends? 3. Do you have experience working for a college or professional team? 4. What is your dream job? 5. Why should we hire you?
1. Are you available for the full internship period (March 2017-February 2018)?
2. Are you able to work some nights and weekends?
3. Do you have experience working for a college or professional team?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Why should we hire you?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ