Current available jobs that best match bengals:
» Director of Public Relations/Communications - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Communications: Media/Public Relations Servicing
Director of Public Relations/Communications - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
Position Summary/Objective: The responsibilities of the Director of Public Relations/Communications will include managing the Club’s communications, social and digital media and football media staff and coordinating team and corporate media messaging and interaction. The position will involve serving as a club spokesperson, creating business-related story ideas for the media, and drafting communication plans for coaches, players, season ticket members and corporate sponsors.
1. Develop relationships with members of the local, regional and national media
2. Assist in the staff assistant selection process.
3. Coordinate amongst all departments the development and execution of key messages and talking points
4. Coordinate with assistance of Manager of Public Relations the following:
i. Team press releases, team media guide and other team publications.
ii. Serving as a writer for all press releases and the team media guide.
iii. Managing media opportunities/requests for team and staff.
iv. Assisting media during open locker room period.
v. Maintaining statistics for team releases.
vi. Creating postgame notes to distribute to media at home and road games.
vii. The statistical crew in press box for home games.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other:
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) is strongly preferred.
3. Ability to develop and proactively pitch team business-related stories to local and national media.
4. Ability to work nights, weekends and potentially holidays.
5. Strong team leadership skills preferred.
Minimum five (5) years of experience working in Public Relations. Experience working in an agency setting and/or with consumer-facing brands preferred. Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing or Public Communications degree or related degree. . Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Supervisory Responsibility, if any:
This position will supervise social media efforts and web site content
It is expected that this position will travel to all away games including any pre-season and post-season games.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least 5 years of experience working in Public Relations? 2. Do you have the ability to travel to all away games including pre-season and post-season games?
1. Do you have at least 5 years of experience working in Public Relations?
2. Do you have the ability to travel to all away games including pre-season and post-season games?
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ