Current available jobs that best match bengals:
» Information Technology Intern - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
» Sales Consultant - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Internships: Any Internship
Information Technology Intern - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
The Cincinnati Bengals are seeking qualified individuals to join the Information Technology Department as an Intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually.
This is a non-full time position that has an hourly pay rate of: TBD
Duration: June 1st, 2017 through the entirety of the NFL Season (January/February)
Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Required Skills or Experience
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply below.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Sales Consultant - Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati, OH)
Sales Consultant – Cincinnati Bengals
The Cincinnati Bengals are seeking competitive and motivated individuals that can function in a team environment to join our Insides Sales Program. The Sales Consultant reports to the Manager, Inside Sales and participates in a six-month sales development program that is geared towards training and development while preparing entry-level candidates for the next step in their Sports Business Career. The team will receive extensive ticket sales training with a strong focus on developing the essential skills to become a leader in the sports industry. The sales training will benefit both the individual’s short-term and long-term career growth.
· Generate revenue through the sale of new Season Ticket Memberships, Mini-Packs, Group outings and Party Suites to Cincinnati Bengals home games at Paul Brown Stadium
· Meet and exceed 100 daily outbound calls
· Set face-to-face appointments and book stadium tours to prospective clients
· Gameday duties include: visiting prospects, providing customer service at our sales tables and/or answering inbound phone calls
· Present self in a professional manner, and show an ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Represent the Cincinnati Bengals organization at off-site community events promoting Bengals ticket opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required
· Sports industry and/or sales experience preferred
· Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry
· Must be team-oriented and able to work well in a team environment
· High-energy level, self-motivator
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness to engage in a high volume of outbound calls
· Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively deal with a wide range of people
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
· Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ