Current available jobs that best match vikings:
» IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - Minnesota Vikings (Eden Prairie, MN)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
» Internship Notification - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Support/Help Desk
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - Minnesota Vikings (Eden Prairie, MN)
This position will be the main IT support contact for the Minnesota Vikings Sales Office and Sales Preview Center located across from the new stadium construction site. The IT Support Technician will maintain and monitor end-user workstations and productivity on local area network, perform a variety of maintenance, software installation, end-user support, and training tasks in this state of the art office setting. The ideal candidate will be a technology junkie with a solid base of knowledge and an insatiable desire to master the technology and teach others to use it to its fullest potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide high level of customer service and support for staff at all levels of the organization.
· Investigates user problems, identifies their source, determines possible solutions, tests and implements solutions.
· Installs, configures, and maintains desktop computers, laptops, network equipment, printers, copiers, smart phones, tablets, cabling, audio visual equipment and other related equipment.
· Performs software and application installation and upgrades.
· Implements network security, including maintaining firewalls, file permissions, file system integrity and adding and deleting users.
· Develops and conducts various training and instruction for system users on operating systems and other applications.
· Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
· Must be available and willing to work extended hours as needed including evenings, weekends and holidays, in order to meet business needs.
· Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
· Provide on-site support for audio and video conferencing and other audio visual technology
· Degree in related field and 2-5 years of equivalent applicable work experience.
· Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
· Ability to install, configure, and maintain computers, network equipment, and related hardware and software.
· Technology junkie with knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
· Expert knowledge of Windows 7. Familiarity with Windows 8 and iOS required.
· Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
· This position requires the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
· the ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
· the ability to carry and move objects up to 20 pounds frequently
· the ability to work at a computer for extended periods time
· the ability to stand, squat, twist and reach to access cords, outlets and other wiring
Qualified candidates please apply on-line. No phone calls please.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Internships: Any Internship
Internship Notification - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
From time to time the participating teams in the NFL will be looking for interns. If you apply below and check off all of the internship notifications, you will be contacted about specific internship opportunities with these teams posting their internships on the NFL Teams Employment Site. This is a notification only, not an application for a job. Thank you. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ