Current available jobs that best match vikings:
» Facilities/Maintenance Apprenticeship - Minnesota Vikings (Eden Prairie, MN)
» Sports Turf Internship - Minnesota Vikings (Eden Prairie, MN)
» Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
» Internship Notification - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
Facility Operations/Security: Facility/Venue Management
Facilities/Maintenance Apprenticeship - Minnesota Vikings (Eden Prairie, MN)
The Minnesota Vikings are seeking a Facilities/Maintenance Apprentice at Winter Park, our corporate offices and practice facility in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. This position will begin in June for the upcoming 2013 football season, with potential for full-time once the season comes to a close. This Apprenticeship will offer a good mix of hands-on experience and the opportunity to experience and learn the operations of an athletic facility (not a stadium). Winter Park consists of a professional office setting, locker room, weight room, athletic training facilities (hot tub, treatment pools, etc), full kitchen/cafeteria and an indoor field house. We are seeking an ambitious, team player who is eager to learn.
The duties of the apprenticeship will include:
· Boiler, HVAC and backup power generator unit preventive maintenance; managing and monitoring HVAC automation system
· Performing craft services such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC and miscellaneous repair work, minor carpentry and painting
· Assist with capital expenditure projects such as, purchase and installing of tables, chairs, office furniture, carpeting, RTU’s and other general construction
· Performing various cleaning duties in the building and field house including emptying trash receptacles, spot cleaning carpets and walls, and cleaning windows
· Provide administrative support – updating spreadsheets, creating documents, data entry
· Delivery of parcels and company equipment
· Replacing light bulbs and ballasts as needed
· Replacing equipment filters, belts, lubricants, chemicals and other related expendables
· Makes inspections and observations regarding potential mechanical problems
· Responding to trouble and emergency situations and performs tasks necessary for the wellbeing and protection of the property and occupants
· Responds to service calls for coaches and staff
· Schedule and coordinate inspections for fire suppression system and kitchen exhaust/hood cleaning
· Miscellaneous duties related to events; chair/table set-up, clean-up, etc.
· Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
This is a full-time (40+ hours per week) paid apprenticeship. The ideal candidate will have a 2 or 4 year degree in Athletic Building Maintenance, Industrial Management, HVAC or a related program, or be enrolled and taking courses in a directly related program. Knowledge of principles, methods, tools, equipment and terminology of facility maintenance and building construction required. Prefer candidates with CPO and Forklift Certifications. Apprentice must be reliable, honest, dependable, punctual and have strong customer service skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Must be physically capable of moving about on construction work sites and under adverse field conditions; must be able to climb ladders, work from scaffolds, protect work areas, bend, stoop, carry, and lift.
Qualified applicants should apply through Teamworks. No phone calls please.
Facility Operations/Security: Grounds Crew/Turf Management
Sports Turf Internship - Minnesota Vikings (Eden Prairie, MN)
The Minnesota Vikings are accepting applications for an Athletic Turf Internship for the summer 2013 turf season. The Internships will run from May 2013 to August 2013 or May 2013 to the end of the growing season (December 2013). This internship includes all aspects of professional football field maintenance at the Viking’s Winter Park practice facility in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and may include projects at our Training Camp in Mankato, MN or Mall of America Field located at the Metrodome in Minneapolis, MN. The scope of work will include, but is not limited to: sodding, mowing, overseeding, irrigation management, fertilization, field layout, painting and topdressing.
• Intern will perform landscape maintenance including; mowing, fertilizing, trimming, weed management, irrigation and pruning
• Experience/education in turfgrass management as it relates to athletic fields
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NFL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Internships: Any Internship
Internship Notification - NFL Teams (Various Locations, US)
From time to time the participating teams in the NFL will be looking for interns. If you apply below and check off all of the internship notifications, you will be contacted about specific internship opportunities with these teams posting their internships on the NFL Teams Employment Site. This is a notification only, not an application for a job. Thank you. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ