Current available jobs in Retail/Food & Beverage:
» Concessions Manager - CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
» BAR MANAGER / IN-SEAT MANAGER - CENTURYLINK FIELD (Seattle, WA)
» Executive Sous Chef - CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
» Pro Shop Key Holder - Seattle Seahawks (Seattle, WA)
» Dishwasher - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
» Lead Line Cook - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
Retail/Food & Beverage: Server/Concessions
Concessions Manager - CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
Under the leadership of the Director of Operations, the concessions manager will be responsible for the managing and directing all day to day operations in the Concessions department.
Retail/Food & Beverage: Bartender
BAR MANAGER / IN-SEAT MANAGER - CENTURYLINK FIELD (Seattle, WA)
The Bar/ In-Seat Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of all bar locations plus In-Seat Service during events.
Education & Experience:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Service Standards
· Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and percentages
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
First and Goal Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Retail/Food & Beverage: Chef/Cook
Executive Sous Chef - CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
Position Concept: Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while assisting in leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility. Assists in supervising all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all food preparation areas and all support areas as applicable.
• Provides direction for all day-to-day operations.
• Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met
• Provides direction for menu development.
• Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Ensures employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
• Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Provides and supports service behaviors that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service. Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters. Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
Human Resource Activities
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
• Trains kitchen associates on the fundamentals of good cooking and excellent plate presentations.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and or managers.
• Manages employee progressive discipline procedures for areas of responsibility.
• Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed
Retail/Food & Beverage: Retail Store Management
Pro Shop Key Holder - Seattle Seahawks (Seattle, WA)
The Pro Shop; the premier destination for Seahawks and Sounders FC fans to find the best selection of team merchandise is now hiring for a part time key holder position.
The Pro Shop Key Holder is responsible for supporting The Pro Shop Manager with the overall day to day operations of the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assign tasks as needed to daily retail team.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma required
Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standing for long periods at a time and the ability to lift and move merchandise/displays of up to 40lbs. Able to occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Able to use arms, hands and fingers to handle, feel and/or reach.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Majority of time this position will entail working at the Pro Shop location. Occasional attendance may be required for offsite meetings and events. Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends as required
Retail/Food & Beverage: Kitchen Staff/Dishwasher
Dishwasher - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
We are seeking a full time dishwasher to join our team. Ideal candidate is willing to learn and grow, as well as be self-motivated and willing to tackle any project in the kitchen.
Person will be responsible for:
Washing pots and dishes
Sweeping and mopping floors
Taking out trash
Small projects in kitchen and dish area
Putting away deliveries
Position is full time with 35-40 hours each week and possibility for overtime as well. Candidates will have to pass a background check as well as a drug test. They will be eligible for health benefits, 401(k), vacation and holiday pay.
Retail/Food & Beverage: Chef/Cook
Lead Line Cook - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking a qualified individual to work in our "state of the art" kitchen and join our kitchen staff as a Lead Line Cook.
The Lead Line Cook is expected to:
Day to day job duties include but are not limited to:
We have a brick oven, woks, a smoker, circulators, as well as the latest in high-end equipment to explore and have fun with. If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please respond with a resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ