Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Production Artist - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
The Production Artist will work closely with Project Managers, internal clients, the creative team, freelance talent and vendors from conception to execution to ensure success on a variety of print, digital and packaging products including but not limited to: vendor and customer marketing materials, event collateral, employee gifts, shipping packaging, seasonal campaigns, logos and visual identities, packaging, print ads, presentations, and catalogs. The Production Artist will make sure that products are exceptional and produced on schedule, within budget and to spec.
Production Artist will use their expertise in design and computer applications to review final designs and layouts. In finalizing the products, artists may suggest improvements and modify formats to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met. Other technical duties may include scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning and preflighting, or eliminating defective and excessive imaging. Production artists may also be responsible for archiving and updating graphic files.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Requires related work experience.
- Formal design education, training or experience required.
- Knowledge of principles of design, including: layout, typography, color, balance, composition and current design trends.
- Build digital mechanicals for POS, POP, OOH while working closely with project manager to ensure specs are correct and files delivered on schedule.
- Ability & experience working with very large files when needed.
- Execute layout and design changes based on the direction of the creative team.
- Build mock-ups or comps when required.
- Pre-flight and upload print ready files to vendors.
- Handle large format plotter prints and mounting as needed.
- Adhere to brand standards by using approved fonts, logos and protocols and take responsibility for quality control.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast paced, multitasking environment and work on a high volume of projects.
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques.
- Must be able to take direction, as well as conceptualize, design, and organize creative projects on your own when needed.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills.
- Familiarity with production requirements and working with outside vendors, i.e. printers, exhibit vendors, other agencies.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat for Mac.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Working with various graphic formats for print and web, knowledge of optimal format to use based on the particular application
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ