Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Digital Engagement Coordinator - Cleveland Browns (Berea, OH)
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of how to drive consumer engagement within social, web and mobile platforms. This position will be responsible for managing the Browns social media presence and coordinating content delivery across all digital platforms to increase fan engagement.
The Digital Engagement Coordinator will report to the Sr. Director, Digital
- Execute social media strategy though management of official social media accounts
- Embody the Browns social media voice
- Monitor fan sentiment and identify ways to increase participation and feedback
- Track effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Maintain and update a social media content calendar
- Coordinate written, video and photo content trafficking and distribution across all platforms
- Monitor digital content performance using Omniture and Chartbeat
- Responsible for real-time homepage monitoring and programming
- Develop and communicate content calendars
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing campaigns to maximize outreach, fan engagement, and campaign performance
- Assist with digital analytics and reporting projects
- Infographic development
- Occasional graphic design
- Four- year college degree required
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Proven digital experience launching and growing social and mobile platforms
- Knowledgeable about the latest technology and social media trends and tools
- Strong work ethic and willingness/availability to work long hours
- Knowledgeable about the game of football
- Strong Interpersonal, Organizational, Communication and Analytical skills
- Collaborative team player willing to absorb, enhance, and execute brand direction
- Excellent computer and graphic design skills including Photoshop
Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Archive Coordinator - Minnesota Vikings (Minneapolis, MN)
Serve as project lead on the collection, creation and management of the Vikings Archives – digital and traditional. This individual will support the Vikings creative team as a photo editor, photo archiver and serve as a production artist to the Vikings Graphic Design Team. Individual will also be involved in the creation of a Vikings historical fan experience/brand extension within the New Vikings Stadium and other major stadium pieces including, but not limited to, books or documentaries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collect, catalog and organize current historical items into a digital archive.
• Work with internal Historical Committee involved with memorabilia inventory system
• Photo editing, scanning, tagging and archiving. Locate photos as requested by Vikings Creative Team, PR Team, or other front office staff. Involvement in historical video archive initiatives, including organizing and logging.
• Serve as Production Artist to Vikings Graphic Design Team - duties may include scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning and ensuring the accuracy of design files. May also be responsible for archiving and updating graphic files.
• Serve as project coordinator in the creation of a Vikings Historical Experience within the New Minnesota Stadium, which will include working with vendors, out-sourced curators of assets – and assisting with ideation and design.
• Assist Vikings staff on the creation of New Vikings Stadium historical preservation items, including, but not limited to books and documentaries.
• Support PR and Marketing staff by researching and verifying historical information, proof reading documents and verifying statistics.
• In collaboration with Historical Committee, research and evaluate opportunities for the purchase of other Vikings memorabilia to add to the collection.
• Oversee relationship with Associated Press (AP) Vikings online photography retail store (nflshop.com and eventually vikings.com). Provide appropriate team owned photos for resell opportunities as well as graphics and promotional opportunities.
• Serve as project coordinator on certain Vikings fan contests and promotions that involve various areas of the Marketing Department.
• Knowledge of Vikings Team history preferred
• Photography editing and Photoshop skills a must, photography a plus.
• Experience working InDesign
• Must have graphic design experience for print, display and/or digital. Animation design a plus.
• Strong project management and organization skills
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office, Power Point, Outlook
• Knowledge of social media
Applicants must apply online as well as send in a leave-behind portfolio. Applicants who do not provide a portfolio will not be considered.
Mail your portfolio to:
Attn: Human Resources
1010 S. 7th St., Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55415
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events