Current available jobs in Internet/New Media:
» Motion Graphic Designer - Indianapolis Colts (Indianapolis, IN)
» Social Media Seasonal Assistant - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Motion Graphic Designer - Indianapolis Colts (Indianapolis, IN)
Internet/New Media: Social Media
Social Media Seasonal Assistant - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
Our Seasonal Assistant Program is designed for highly motivated and committed people who wish to build upon their college education with practical work experience in the fast-paced, results driven world of the NFL. This program offers opportunities for personal, technical and professional development as well as the ability to learn behaviors critical to successful performance on the job.
Our mission is to provide growth for one’s skills in areas of organization, planning, administrative, sales, and service through 1) hands-on experience 2) relevant projects and responsibilities, and 3) the knowledge that each individual’s work has benefited the company and has been useful to others.
Final candidates will be selected to participate in the interview process with the department’s hiring manager(s). HR and the hiring manager(s) will reach out once interviews are concluded and a decision has been made.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
Social Media Seasonal Assistant:
This is a seasonal, paid position starting in February 2018 and ending in July 2018 within the Kansas City Chiefs Digital Media Department. Following industry, league and fan trends and by having a deep knowledge of the NFL platform, this social media seasonal assistant will be able to contribute and execute best practices in our digital and social media presence.
· Serve as a social content creator and a contributor to the management and growth of all Chiefs and Arrowhead Stadium social channels.
· Contribute to the organization’s social media strategy on all networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
· Collaborate with the Social Media Manager, Director of Digital Media & Strategy, 65 Toss Power Trap Productions (video), marketing, Fan Experience, photography, business development and the Creative Services Department to maintain a variety of Chiefs social media platforms.
· Help maintain an editorial calendar and assist in the advanced planning of social media posts.
· Help facilitate the aggregation and presentation of social media metrics and data analytics.
· Provide game day/event assistance for the Digital Team for all home and away games.
· Attend select player appearances, community events, training camp and Arrowhead Stadium events and cover for various forms of content.
· Keep up with industry trends and best in class use cases.
· Align and conform digital content to the organizations strategic goals and objectives.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1+ years of experience in digital/social media, journalism, interactive marketing, creative services or related field
· Vast knowledge of all social media platforms
· Experience with writing, copy-editing
· Creative writing skills that can be applied to developing social content
· Experience with basic graphic design using such programs as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· High attention to detail/brand alignment
· Deep knowledge of the National Football League
· Passion for football and the social networking industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
· Familiarity of HTML desired, but not required.
· Attention to detail, grammar and proofreading skills.
· Must be a willing and able team player, ready to learn new concepts and processes, and willing to travel when necessary.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Must be able to work on Mac and PC platforms.
Please submit both resume and cover letter together with your application and no phone calls/emails!
Note: This position was originally posted on the Chiefs employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Chiefs employment site.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ