Current available jobs in Internet/New Media:
» Seasonal Spanish Social & Digital Content Producer - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
» Graphic Design Manager - Tennessee Titans (Nashville, TN)
» Digital Media Manager - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
Internet/New Media: New Media
Seasonal Spanish Social & Digital Content Producer - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
JOB SUMMARY: This is a seasonal role that is paid hourly starting in late-August and ending in late April within the Kansas City Chiefs Digital Media Department. Following industry, league and international fan trends and by having a deep knowledge of the NFL platform, this role will be able to contribute and execute best practices in our digital and social media presence.
1. Serve as a digital content translator and a contributor to the management and international growth of all Chiefs and Arrowhead Stadium digital channels.
2. Contribute to the organization’s social media strategy on all networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
3. Help maintain an editorial calendar focused on Mexico and Spanish-speaking markets and assist in the advanced planning of social media posts.
4. Collaborate with the Social Media Manager, Director of Digital Media & Strategy, 65 Toss Power Trap Productions (video), marketing, Fan Experience, photography, business development and the Creative Services Department to translate a variety of Chiefs digital media content.
5. Help facilitate the aggregation and presentation of social media metrics and data analytics.
6. Provide game day/event assistance for the Digital Team for all home and away games.
7. Keep up with industry trends and best in class use cases.
8. Align and conform digital content to the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
9. Update and post content onto Chiefs.com and Chiefs Mobile App using NFL CMS
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Written and verbal Spanish fluency
3. 1-2 years of experience in digital/social media, journalism, interactive marketing, creative services or related field
4. Vast knowledge of all social media platforms
5. Experience with bilingual writing, copy-editing
6. Deep knowledge of the National Football League
7. High attention to detail/brand alignment
8. Passion for football and the social networking industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
1. Familiarity of HTML desired, but not required.
2. Attention to detail, grammar and proofreading skills.
3. Must be a willing and able team player, ready to learn new concepts and processes, and willing to travel when necessary.
4. Strong organizational and communication skills.
5. Must be able to work on Mac and PC platforms.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
HOURS REQUIRED: 40 hours per week.
Note: This position was originally posted on the Chiefs employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Chiefs employment site.
Internet/New Media: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Graphic Design Manager - Tennessee Titans (Nashville, TN)
The graphic designer will direct and oversee the overall creative direction for the Tennessee Titans, promoting the team and enhancing the team’s brand through graphic design to external constituencies through vibrant imagery and creativity through visual presentations and collateral. The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight completion deadlines, work collaboratively with all departments, communicate effectively and be of creative and imaginative mind.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE. Unfortunately, we are unable to update candidates on the status of their applications. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted by someone from our organization.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Internet/New Media: Media Manager
Digital Media Manager - Washington Redskins (Ashburn, VA)
The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to join the Digital Media department as a full-time employee to primarily focus on the daily maintenance and updates of Redskins.com, ESPN980.com and related digital properties.
The right individual must have strong technical knowledge of website development and understanding of website standards and digital trends. Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining high standards in all efforts, and be able to work as part of a team or individually.
· Daily editing of content and layout of subpages on Redskins.com, ESPN980.com and other Redskins microsites including SportsTalk570.com, Gametime.Redskins.com, RedskinsHealthandWellness.com and RedskinsSpecialEvents.com
· Creation and maintenance of various marketing and sponsored subpages, content, digital events calendars and 3rd party integrations on Redskins.com
· Creation of all digital content, podcasts and live video and audio stream programming and promotion for ESPN980.com, including mobile app push notifications
· Assist with ad banner trafficking and monitoring on Redskins.com and on various
Redskins microsites and eNewsletters
· Work closely with the Digital Analytics team to track and monitor website metrics in an effort to find areas for improvement and to provide reports on content performance, ad impressions and social engagement to both internal and external parties
· Work closely with the Digital Content and Social Media team to coordinate both internal and sponsored promotions on various Redskins social platforms
· Manage and monitor social and commenting modules on Redskins.com
· Support the execution of vision and strategy for best-in-class NFL club site
· Ability to turn designs into functional web applications
· Maintain quality assurance and usability testing across all Redskins digital properties
· Assist with other duties as necessary
· Strong working knowledge of HTML (2+ years) and CSS
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver and Photoshop
· Experience using a content management systems (CMS)
· Basic understanding of website SEO and UX best practices
· Excellent editing and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Detail-oriented and strong organization and project management skills
· Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others
· Passion for sports, football and digital media
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
· Working knowledge of primary social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
· Above average computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Basic understanding of various file formats and live video/audio streaming
· Experience with Google DFP ad serving, digital and email marketing and mobile applications a plus
· Bachelors Degree in the field of Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, Graphic
Design, Sports Management, or related and appropriate majors
· Must provide own transportation to Redskins Park in Ashburn, Va., Red Zebra
Broadcasting in Rockville, Md. and FedExField in Landover, Md.
· Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ