Current available jobs in Internet/New Media:
» Digital Media Coordinator - Jacksonville Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)
» Seasonal Social Media Producer - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
Internet/New Media: Web Design/Development
Digital Media Coordinator - Jacksonville Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)
Digital Media Coordinator
Job Title: Digital Media Coordinator
Department: Communications, Public Relations and Digital Media
Reports To: Senior Digital Media Manager
Summary: The Jaguars are looking for a full-time Digital Media Coordinator with experience in sports media. The Digital Media Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Digital Media Manager, Social Media Manager, and the Vice President, Marketing to design, publish, promote and monitor content on the Jaguars website, www.jaguars.com.
How to Apply
Jaguars Values (P.R.I.D.E.): The Jaguars looks for candidates that exemplify and share its core values:
Working for the Jaguars: Ever wondered what working for the Jaguars would be like or what benefits you might expect as a member of the team? Of course, we have plans that offer customary benefits (like medical plans for eligible employees), but we also offer way more than the basics. We take P.R.I.D.E. in our employees and want you to be your best. We offer:
A Wellness Program, which includes:
We recognize and reward you
We value diversity and communication
We care about you and your family
You must answer all five of the questions below in order to apply. Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior employers and other references and all others for purposes of certification of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Internet/New Media: Social Media
Seasonal Social Media Producer - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
JOB SUMMARY: This is an hourly 6 month paid position starting in mid-July and ending in late January within the Kansas City Chiefs Digital Media Department. Following industry, league and fan trends and by having a deep knowledge of the NFL platform, this seasonal producer will be able to recommend and execute best practices in our digital and social media presence.
1. Serve as a social content creator and a contributor to the management and growth of all Chiefs and Arrowhead Stadium social channels.
2. Contribute to the organization’s social media strategy on all networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
3. Collaborate with the Social Media Content Strategist, Director of Digital Media & Strategy, 65 Toss Power Trap Productions (video), marketing, photography, business development and the Creative Services Department to maintain a variety of Chiefs social media platforms.
4. Help facilitate the aggregation and presentation of social media metrics and data analytics.
5. Provide game day/event assistance for the Digital Team for all home and away games.
6. Attend select player appearances, community events, training camp and Arrowhead Stadium events and cover for various forms of content.
7. Keep up with industry trends and best in class use cases.
8. Align and conform digital content to the organizations strategic goals and objectives.
9. Researching potential vendors for the Chiefs and Arrowhead Stadium to partner with for future social media engagements.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 1-2 years of experience in digital/social media, journalism, interactive marketing, creative services or related field
3. Vast knowledge of all social media platforms
4. Experience with writing, copy-editing
5. Creative writing skills that can be applied to developing social content.
6. Experience with basic graphic design using such programs as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
7. High attention to detail/brand alignment
8. Deep knowledge of the National Football League
9. Passion for football and the social networking industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
1. Familiarity of HTML desired, but not required.
2. Attention to detail, grammar and proofreading skills.
3. Must be a willing and able team player, ready to learn new concepts and processes, and willing to travel when necessary.
4. Strong organizational and communication skills.
5. Must be able to work on Mac and PC platforms.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
HOURS REQUIRED: 40 hours per week.
Note: This position was originally posted on the Chiefs employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Chiefs employment site.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ