Current available jobs in Internet/New Media:
Internet/New Media: New Media
Digital Media/Videographer/Editor Intern - Los Angeles Chargers (Costa Mesa, CA)
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
· Capture, create, and maintain video content specific to Chargers.com
· Responsible for shooting and editing HD video
· Create short-form video packages, specific but not limited to team press conferences and other organizational activities,(i.e. Community and Marketing events, Cheerleader appearances, etc.)
· Create graphics packages for video features using Adobe After Effects
· Shoot live game footage including post-game sessions and press conferences with media.
· Must be able to set up lighting and equipment.
· Updating and posting video using NFL CMS.
· Encoding video for website.
· Must be able to understand and conceptualize goals and execute the project
· Work closely with Digital Media Staff to ensure quality, consistency, and creative flow of the overall goals.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ