Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Information Systems/Technical: Network Administration/Services
SECURITY COMPLIANCE ANALYST - Green Bay Packers (Green Bay, WI)
Status: Level I (Full-time)
Job Description: This position will be responsible for leading Information Security compliance, auditing and best practices (policies and procedures) for our corporate technology systems. Work collaboratively with Security, Legal, and HR to improve our corporate security posture as security industry changes occur.
Threat Management, Incident Response Coordination and Initial Investigation. Work closely with Security department, Legal department, and Incident Response Teams to address threats and incidents.
Risk Mitigation and Management – Reviews all technology and business systems and processes to help understand, document and communicate business risks. Make recommendations to minimize risk and impact to our technical and business systems and processes.
Audit and Compliance – Design and conduct audits and assessments to comply with PCI, HIPAA and organizational requirements; provides actionable information pertaining to risk discovery and remediation technologies, techniques, and processes; coordinates and assists with responses and evidence collection for external audits or organizational requirements.
Regulatory Requirements – Stay up-to-update on applicable security and privacy regulatory and legal requirements, and implement those requirements into the organization’s Information Security Program.
Training and Support – Promote security awareness into the environment of everyday work via corporate newsletters, annual training, and other creative methods. Provide support and guidance to employees with security concerns.
Develop, Maintain and Deliver information security policies, procedures, and guidelines using security best practices, compliance requirements, and organizational requirements.
Four year Computer/Networking degree and/or 5+ years in Security industry.
Experience with PCI and/or HIPAA audits and compliance
Certifications – at least one from GIAC, ISACA, ISC2.
Trustworthy and high level of integrity.
Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Supervised By: Assistant Information Technology Director
Deadline: Please submit your cover letter and resume by Friday, August 19, 2016.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience with PCI and/or HIPAA audits and compliance?
2. Do you have 5+ years experience in the Security industry?
3. Do you have a computer/networking degree?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Services Management
Business Analyst - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
Summary: USA Football has a number of digital projects that service and support our programs. The Digital Business Analyst will work closely with the development team using Agile practices to define business requirements, conceptualize potential functionality, and perform analysis to aid developers in solution development. Primary responsibilities involve meeting with stakeholders to gather requirements, assisting the team with information architecture design, creating process and user flow diagrams, and analyzing data to produce high-impact deliverables that drive strategic decisions. The Business Analyst will assist the Project Manager and internal stakeholders in gathering, interpreting, and reporting data collected from multiple sources. They will be heavily involved in transforming findings into polished, high-impact, and persuasive outputs that enable strategic decision-making in support of the organization’s mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop partnerships with internal business areas/stakeholders
- Elicit and document business requirements from internal/external stakeholders
- Be cognizant of project deliverables and do what you can to actively help the team meet its deadlines
- Perform risk and value assessments on requests for new features and functionality
- Take initiative to develop and implement improved processes
- Understand our end users and advocate for them
- Validate implemented solutions against requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Education: BA/BS Degree in Business, CIS, Computer Science, or relevant field
- 1+ yrs experience eliciting and documenting business requirements
- Ability to analyze/document/improve process flows and guide the business direction pragmatically (visual diagraming and UML a plus)
- Desire and aptitude to learn and leverage emerging technology
- Experience working with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Knowledge of, or experience in working with, Project Management tools (like Jira)
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in both individual and team initiatives
- Experience leading projects and seeing them through the software lifecycle, including support
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Salesforce experience (Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud)
- Experience working with and building use cases
- A basic understanding of LMS and CMS (Drupal, Wordpress) technology
- Experience with functional testing
- “Mobile First” mindset
- Full-time, exempt position located in USA Football’s Indianapolis office.
NO PHONE CALLS - UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED
About USA Football
USA Football (www.usafootball.com) evolves and grows the sport through innovative standards and best practices to advance coach and player development, participation and safety within the fun of the game and its inherent values. As the sport’s national governing body and member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players. Follow USA Football at www.facebook.com/usafootball or on Twitter @USAFootball.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ