Current available jobs in Information Systems/Technical:
» E-COMMERCE MANAGER - Green Bay Packers, Inc. (Green Bay, WI)
» IT - System Analyst Intern - Indianapolis Colts (Indianapolis, IN)
» Part-Time IT Service Desk - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
Information Systems/Technical: E-Commerce
E-COMMERCE MANAGER - Green Bay Packers, Inc. (Green Bay, WI)
Classification: Exempt; Salary
Level: Level 1; Full-time
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reports to: Director of Retail Operations
Supervises: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This position is responsible for developing, managing & executing strategies for the Packers Pro Shop ecommerce sales channel. This includes analytics, marketing campaigns, initiatives and programs to drive on-line sales growth. This person manages the retail website and ensures site development projects proceed and launch on schedule, as well as addressing and resolving issues in regards to the administrative interactions with the website.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Deadline: Please submit a cover letter and resume by Friday, May 5th, 2017.
Information Systems/Technical: Network Administration/Services
IT - System Analyst Intern - Indianapolis Colts (Indianapolis, IN)
IT - System Analyst Intern
Provide maintenance of the computer desktop and server environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, while supporting the end user. Assist with the internal support of company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, PC maintenance, new installs, upgrades and configurations. Room for role expansion as experience dictates.
· Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems
· Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to helpdesk requests received
· Modify configurations, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation, printers and network devices
· Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
· Documentation and logging of internal procedures and processes
· Assist with onboarding of new users
· Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
· Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
· Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
· Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
· Perform network related configuration and troubleshooting
· Windows and VM server management/deployment
• Current college student or graduate with IT Focus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field & IT certifications
Position Type: Yearly - Intern
Job Type: Entry
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Support/Help Desk
Part-Time IT Service Desk - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
The Kansas City Chiefs Information Technology department is seeking a part-time employee to assist with general help desk activities. This position is typically year-round with an anticipated four-day work week. We have some flexibility regarding the weekly schedule and will take into account the academic demands of a student. Due to the fact that we are a twelve-month operation with no off-season‚ year-round residency in the Kansas City metropolitan area is required.
Transportation will be the applicant′s responsibility. The position will be based out of the Kansas City Chiefs Training Facility with some work performed off-site at our sister company, Hunt Midwest Enterprises. The position also requires up to a week of travel in July/August for training camp in St. Joseph‚ MO. Pay starts at a rate of $15.00 an hour. Any overtime hours (those hours worked in a week that exceed 40 hours) will be paid at a rate 1½ times the base hourly rate. All supplies‚ equipment, and travel expenses are provided‚ covered, or reimbursed.
Please note that there is potential (though not guaranteed) for this position to turn into full-time employment. This would depend on the performance of the candidate and the future needs of the department.
1. Monitor our Service Desk application for any and all incoming requests from our football and administrative staff
2. Provide technical support and training to end users as-needed
3. Assist with installation‚ relocation‚ troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades of new and existing equipment (laptops, desktops, cell phones, tablets, copiers, printers, etc.)
4. Install and upgrade desktop operating system and application software (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
5. Perform backups‚ conduct audits‚ and rotate tape generations‚ both on and off-site
6. Monitor inventory levels of supplies (toners, cables, adapters, etc.)
1. Customer Service – Exhibits patience, calm, and professionalism in dealing with end users at all times.
2. Communication Skills – Able to speak and write clearly and effectively.
3. Analytical Skills – Able to synthesize information to develop solutions that are effective and timely.
4. Technical Skills – Able to work with numerous types of hardware and software; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares knowledge with others to build competency.
1. Occasional lifting of laptops, desktops, printers, and other equipment.
2. Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Applicant would preferably have (or be seeking to complete) a degree in Information Technology
· Customer service and communication skills are imperative.
· Should have strong analytical skills as pertains to troubleshooting and problem resolution.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
Note: This position was originally posted on the Chiefs employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Chiefs employment site.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ