Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Support/Help Desk
Stadium Support Technician - Arizona Cardinals (Glendale, AZ)
This position is part of the technology department. This position is a salaried position and paid twice monthly. The position will be reviewed annually based on the job description above. The position reports to the VP, Technology.
The main responsibilities for this position are supporting staff technology and event technology. This means installing, supporting, and assisting staff with computers in a network environment, and making sure they have access to the resources they need. This position is also responsible for installing, testing, supporting and trouble-shooting stadium technology used for events. The position supports technology primarily at the Stadium. This will include regular staff support during the week, as well as weekend support for events taking place, both inside and outside as needed. These events include football, soccer, business and trade shows, etc.
Primary Job Duties:
- Performs Stadium Technology Support - provides technical support for employees and events.. Provides technology deployment for stadium events, including technology for vendors, broadcasters, and stadium staff – inside and outside as needed. Installs data and voice networks, supports printers, copiers and other network connected equipment, communications software, equipment, and network facilities. All duties must follow established security policies and procedures, while providing the most efficient manner of getting the work done.
- Performs PC Support for the Company - this includes PC support duties, Windows and Office administration and support. This includes installing and maintaining PC hardware and software. PC’s must be loaded with proper software and configured to take greatest advantage of current security and networking standards. Desktop applications are supported when required in as efficient a manner as possible. Virus prevention and security strategies will be used to safeguard the integrity of the PC’s and Servers and the data that resides on them. Recommendations are made on ways to improve functionality in these areas.
- Performs Technical Support and Administration for Staff - supports Cardinals Staff technology. Performs moves, adds, changes on the network for the staff. This includes making changes for staff computers, printers, and other equipment. Technical troubleshooting and maintenance is provided for optimal user efficiency.
- Maintains integrity of systems and platforms - security is the primary focus for the entire network equipment and data that resides therein. This includes making sure all systems are backed up regularly and that all efforts are made to insure the accuracy and integrity of the data. Security software and procedures are kept up to date at all times, and logs are kept for these tasks.
- Document networks, requests, and problems - all problem resolution must be logged for future reference. All new systems/software must be documented. Support requests are documented.
- Communication, documentation and coordination – this is a critical part of the position and communications skills and customer service are very important. Documentation must be performed for hardware, software, and network configurations. Coordination with IT and Stadium staff is essential for this position.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ