Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Information Systems/Technical: Technical/Engineering
Network Engineer - Washington Redskins (Landover, MD)
The Washington Redskins are seeking a dedicated & energetic IT Professional to join our IT Staff as a Network Engineer. This position will be primarily at FedExField; however will work out of all office locations (Ashburn, VA, Rockville, MD, Landover, MD, and Richmond, VA).
Qualifications must include:
- Configure, test, and maintain Voice/LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/DAS equipment and related network services
- Implementing and maintaining security systems: Firewalls, IPS, VPN, ACLs, VLANs, MSSP, etc.
- Maintaining existing and deploying new Cisco routers and switches of various models
- Maintaining the 24x7 operation of the network infrastructure
- Monitors and maintains network documentation, network material and supply inventories Responsible for MDF and IDFs at all locations (Cabling, UPS, Racks, Labeling, Documentation)
- Assist with Audio Visual Systems
- Configure and manage DHCP and DNS
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Environment & Spam/malware protection, Encryption, DLP
- Prefer candidate to have experience in VMWare, Exchange, Audio/Video support and Systems with a MS/Cisco environment including VoIP.
- Apply a proactive approach to infrastructure support
- Have the ability to handle a wide variety of IT Projects and responsibilities.
- Excellent organization and communication skills are necessary.
- Individual must be highly dependable, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- Individual must be able to accommodate the flexible, dynamic schedule of a professional sports team.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide regular maintenance and administration of the entire infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Voice/LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/DAS network issues.
- Researches, orders and deploys new equipment as necessary.
- Assists in game day preparations and testing, as well as game day support for various systems.
- Configure systems and network with security as top priority along with performance and stability
- Maintain desktop and device compliance policies by enforcing company security settings, software settings and user restrictions
The Washington Redskins offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you wish to become a part of this exciting, fast paced organization AND you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online. Make sure to fill in the cover letter, resume, and salary requirements fields. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ