Current available jobs in Information Systems/Technical:
» Financial Database and Budget Analyst - Arizona Cardinals Football Club LLC - Finance Department (Tempe, AZ)
» Systems Engineer - Chicago Bears (Chicago, IL)
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Services Management
Financial Database and Budget Analyst - Arizona Cardinals Football Club LLC - Finance Department (Tempe, AZ)
Title: Financial Database and Budget Analyst
Position Reports to: Controller
Under the Direction of: CFO
Classification: Exempt, Full-time
Job Purpose: this position will be responsible for assisting the Director, Finance Database Development & Analytics with various projects related to our accounting database, analysis of budgets including interaction with budget managers, and assisting with financial reporting and month end close.
Financial Database Administration / Development:
· Assist with the maintenance of various databases for the Finance Department and
integrate with users/systems across the organization.
· Maintenance and development of Adaptive Insights for various entities.
Month End Close / Financial Reports:
· Analysis of budget to actual expenditures, accruing or reclassifying as necessary.
· Production of Trial Balance reports.
· Production of Financial Statements and other Monthly Reports for Management.
Budget Analysis and Development:
· Work with Budget Managers in the production of Annual Budget
· Budget Manager point of contact for questions regarding expenses and / or proper accounting classification
· Assist Financial Accountants with classification and / or reclassification of expenses
Cash / Revenue:
· Perform bank account transfers and/or wires
· Prepare revenue entries as necessary
· Projections & Cash Flow Production / Analysis
· League All Revenue Preparation / Reporting
· Transaction Privilege Tax Filing
· Finance Invoice processing approval
Education / Training / Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Data Management or Accounting Required
Five plus years’ experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
Working knowledge of basic query language using MS SQL
Experience with Adaptive Insights
Experience with Microsoft Office (Access, Excel and Word)
Experience with Great Plains Dynamics accounting software
Experience with Management Reporter or FRx Financial Report Writer
Business Intelligence including integration, reporting and analysis services
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Support/Help Desk
Systems Engineer - Chicago Bears (Chicago, IL)
Summary/General Description: The IT Systems Engineer position is responsible for identifying, troubleshooting and resolving computer related issues for the Chicago Bears. Duties include identifying potential issues experienced by Chicago Bears employees and various player personnel. This position will assist with the maintenance and implementation of existing and new technologies (e.g. internet/intranet, networking, video conferencing, WiFi, A/V, IPTV, VOIP). The position requires an autonomous and energetic individual able to work extended hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ