Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Information Systems/Technical: Technical Services Management
CRM Data Analyst - Seattle Seahawks (Renton, WA)
The CRM Data Analyst will be responsible for architecting, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining applications that drive key aspects of the Seahawks business operations. The position will be responsible for driving the usage of CRM throughout the company and as such will work cross functionally to encourage a culture of data-based decision-making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Optimize organizational usage of CRM via optimization of CRM processes, customization of CRM forms and CRM system integrations programming
Design processes to automate business tasks and improve organizational efficiency
Create account-level interconnectivity of fan datasets to be used for sales and marketing automation
Monitor, assess and maintain data quality within CRM
Create dynamic and on-demand business intelligence visualizations and reports for internal data sharing and analysis
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Identify new customer related datasets that would enhance revenues and drive growth
Work on projects in all areas of project methodology including; requirements and documentation, design, build/ coding, testing and optimization of software applications
Build and contribute understanding of current software and product landscape in order to help foster innovation
Support, maintain and document software functionality
Integrate software with existing systems
Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
Description of Qualities and Experience
Bachelor’s degree is preferred; Computer Science, Business Technology, Management Information Systems or a related field is preferred.
3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
3+ years of development experience required
3+ years of .Net experience required
3+ years of CRM experience with Dynamics
Microsoft Certification is preferred; MCPD on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server.
Experience with the following is also useful: SharePoint 2010, Access, SSRS, iOS
Description of Necessary Skills/ Abilities
Strong verbal and written communications skills required
Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail required
Ability to work in teams and build consensus across multiple departments
Ideal candidate will have experience developing, administering, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or later
General understanding of IT services, solutions & capabilities, as well as industry best practices, established methodologies and tools
Experience effectively managing vendors
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: 1. Do you have at least three years of CRM experience with Microsoft Dynamics?
2. Yes/No: 2. Do you have at least three years of application development experience?
3. Yes/No: 3. Do you have at least three years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Information Systems/Technical: Programmer
Full Stack Developer - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement robust, scalable and supportable apps
- Make informed recommendations/decisions to improve our technical landscape, enable our mission, and reinforce the bottom line.
- Stay on top of technology trends and suggest ways to pragmatically leverage them.
- Get to know how our business operates. Be willing to work directly with business partners to help steer them to the best technical solutions.
- Recommend development standards and processes
- Have a “mobile first” mindset
- Estimate work effectively and meet deadlines
- Be an excellent problem solver
- Be adaptable and organized in a fast paced environment with changing demands and priorities
Education: BA/BS Degree in Business, CIS, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years web app development experience (HTML expected)
- Experience building REST APIs (with Node.js a plus)
- Experience building performant and scalable websites and APIs
- Solid understanding of Functional programming and OO concepts
- Experience with Agile development tools and best practices such as GIT, automated unit tests, CI (Jenkins or Bamboo preferred), dependency management, static code analysis…
- Expertise in database development using SQL and persistence frameworks (PostgreSQL and MySQL with Amazon RDS preferred)
- Analytical skills and the ability to assess risk
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with testing frameworks like Mocha and Jest
- Minimal travel (less than 10%)
- Webpack, Babel, ES6, and TypeScript experience
- Cloud hosting experience, preferably Amazon AWS, with automated deployments
- Experience hosting static content on CDN (preferably CloudFront)
- Experience with video streaming on CloudFront or Azure Media Services
- Kong API Gateway
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience with popular CMS’s like Drupal or Wordpress
- 1+ years Mobile development experience (React Native preferred, Native or Xamarin a plus)
- Less or Sass experience
- Experience supporting systems in a production environment
- Agile team and distributed team experience; including offshore
- Agile management tool usage experience (Jira Agile, VersionOne…)
- Full-time, exempt position located in USA Football’s Indianapolis office.
NO PHONE CALLS - UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED
About USA Football
USA Football, the sport’s national governing body in the United States, leads the game’s development, inspires participation and ensures a positive experience for all youth, high school and adult amateur players. USA Football's leading program is Heads Up Football - a program which teaches coaches, parents and players how to play better, safer football. USA Football delivers hundreds of football training events annually to support its mission. USA Football is the exclusive youth football development partner of the NFL and each of its 32 teams. America’s sole member of the International Federation of American Football (IFAF), USA Football manages U.S. national teams for international competition. The non-profit, Indianapolis-based USA Football was endowed by the NFL Youth Football Fund.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ