Current available jobs in Football Operations:
» Senior Analytics Position-Football Operations (title commensurate with experience) - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
Football Operations: Statistics
Senior Analytics Position-Football Operations (title commensurate with experience) - Philadelphia Eagles (Philadelphia, PA)
The Senior Analytics role is responsible for helping apply analytics to units across the football operation. A successful candidate will be equipped to work with football data to draw insights and improve decision-making. Candidates should have the quantitative skills to analyze complex problems and the technical ability to implement their ideas effectively. Candidates will be exposed to all parts of the modern NFL front office, including player evaluation, game preparation, resource allocation, sports science, and player development.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
· Foundational knowledge in statistics, econometrics, or machine learning. Advanced degree is a plus.
· Proficient with data management and analysis in statistical software (e.g. R, STATA).
· Experience working with databases.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with a hands-on approach.
· Passion for football.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ