Finance: Accounting/Finance other
Lambeau Field Night Auditor - Green Bay Sportservice (Green Bay, WI)
The Night Auditor position is a seasonal, game day position and the scheduled will directly reflect Packers home games.
Under the direction of the Concessions Manager, performs data entry for Concessions stands in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
• Reads & understands a stand worksheet.
• Verifies signatures, item totals and amounts on the stand worksheet.
• Retrieves information from the stand folders for data entry daily.
• Maintain reports & prints required reports
• Retrieve and tally all stand worksheets, R.A.P.P. report, cashier reconciliation sheet
• Assist with the distribution of folders & worksheets for the next game day
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Previous data entry experience required
• Computer proficiency required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Effective communication skills – ability to understand and follow direction.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to adhere to Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to work effectively with others in a fast paced environment.
• Able to follow job procedures and any manager’s instructions.
• Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
• Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds
• Constant data entry on the computer keyboard with repetitive hand/finger motions.
• Constant sitting in a small office environment.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
• May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
Age requirement: 18 years or older
*This position is a seasonal position with a start date varying from May through June, dependent upon the Packers season and department needs.
Once we receive your resume, you will be emailed our location specific application for our available positions.