Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile | Post Your Jobs
Current available jobs in
Finance: Accounting/Finance other
Payroll Manager - Buffalo Bills, LLC (Orchard Park, NY)
The Buffalo Bills are seeking a full time Payroll Manager. This position will be solely responsible for performing all activities necessary to process multiple payrolls, including maintaining related records, filing federal and multi-state tax reports, processing voluntary and involuntary employee deductions such as levies, garnishments, healthcare, and 401K deductions. If you are a hard-working, highly motivated individual seeking a career in the professional sports industry, then this is your chance to contribute in a progressive organization and be a part of one of the most storied franchises in the National Football League.
- Function as day-to-day contact for payroll processing, reconciliation, reporting, and any payroll related issues
- Prepare, Input, and Analyze payroll information
- Calculate accurate and timely payrolls for all employees including full and part time staff, players, game day and event staff
- Compile payroll data for period-end, quarter-end and year-end reports for federal and multi-state authorities
- Ensure the accuracy of all payroll deductions such as employee 401k, healthcare, wage garnishments, charitable contributions and payroll benefits such as life insurance, moving expenses, and game tickets.
- Verify and Process all employee payroll changes (status changes, direct deposits, W4, etc.)
- Have an Understanding of and Comply with all Federal, State and Local Tax laws related to wage withholding and deposits
- Responsible for the Reconciliation, Filing, and Distribution of Year End W-2’s
- Maintain and Organize Payroll Records related to player contracts and assist with the reporting guidelines established by the NFL and Players Association
- Develop and assist with process improvements, system enhancements and operational activities
- Work closely with the Human Resources department on pay actions, benefits, wage and hour integration, reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-8 years of experience with primary responsibility for payroll administration and processing
- Experience with UltiPro Payroll Software desirable
- Substantial knowledge of all aspects of payroll tax and federal, state, and local laws
- Multi-State payroll experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) a plus
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Exhibit proper discretion in dealing with sensitive and highly confidential information
THE BUFFALO BILLS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree?
2. Do you have 5 or more years of payroll administration and proecssing?
3. Do you have experience with UltiPro Payroll Software?
4. Do you have multi-state payroll experience?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ