Current available jobs in Finance:
» Accounts Payable Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
» Part-Time Accountant - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
» Staff Accountant - Washington Redskins (McLean, VA)
Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
The Accounts Payable Coordinator responsible to:
· Match purchase orders and contracts to corresponding invoices while reporting and questioning any discrepancies.
· Ensure that there are no duplicate invoices or billings.
· Request W-9’s from vendors in order to ensure compliance with IRS guidelines.
· Prepare and organize detailed check registers to be included with checks for review and approval.
· Perform check runs once a week or as needed.
· Send checks and internally file supporting documentation.
· Reconcile monthly statements from vendors.
· Promptly respond to and resolve staff and vendor inquiries.
· Maintain the online purchase order system.
· Confirm that purchase orders have been properly approved with adequate supporting documentation.
· Reconcile shipping invoices with supporting documentation.
· Process monthly recurring invoices as necessary.
Finance: Controller/Director of Finance
Part-Time Accountant - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
Title: Part-Time Accountant
Job Summary: This positon offers a flexible work arrangement for an accounting professional who can perform a variety of monthly close and other duties.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required. CPA license (active or inactive) is preferred.
Experience: At least three years of professional accounting or finance experience such as staff accountant, tax accountant, auditor, controller or similar role.
Skills: Knowledge of (or the ability to learn) accounting and finance concepts - including GAAP accounting rules, transaction processing, internal controls, and monthly close - is required. Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet deadlines is also necessary. Excellent communication and computer skills (excel, small business accounting software) are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Please, no phone calls or emails regarding this posting. Phone calls and emails cannot be returned.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Finance: Accounting/Finance other
Staff Accountant - Washington Redskins (McLean, VA)
The Washington Redskins are hiring a staff accountant who will be responsible for performing daily accounting functions of the not-for-profit affiliates. Functions include but are not limited to general ledger account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, recording and posting entries in the financial system, weekly procurement processing, preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and established company polices, accounts receivable collections, preparation of Form 990 and other related tax forms, and perform ad-hoc accounting projects as requested by management.
Major duties and responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ