Community Relations: Community Relations
Community Relations Assistant - The Oakland Raiders (Alameda, Ca)
The Community Relations Assistant will organize and execute youth programs supported by The Oakland Raiders and the National Football League that are geared towards children. This person is responsible for maintaining relationships with local schools, youth organizations, and businesses to leverage necessary assistance for program execution
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of “Gatorade Junior Training Camps”.
- Assist with the “Junior Raiderettes” and “High School Spirit Explosion” programs.
- Facilitate ticket donations on behalf of “Tickets for Kids”.
- Participate in the interactive gameday kid’s zone at O.co Coliseum, the Raider Rookie Zone, during all home games.
- Execute the Raider Nation On Location program
- Take a visible role in planning local “Play 60” events.
- Participate in coordination of the “NFL Flag Regional Tournament”.
- Execute requirements of the organization’s responsibilities to “USA Football Month”.
- Bachelors Degree or commensurate experience.
- Youth sports experience, and an understanding of football.
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults.
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge of Word, Excel, or equivalent software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Works well in a team environment; comfortable managing several overlapping tasks and deadlines.
- Available to work during all Raiders home games and on occasional additional weekends.
Only qualified candidates will be interviewed.