Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Community Relations: Community Relations
Raiders Ambassador - The Oakland Raiders (Alameda, CA)
The Community Relations & Public Affairs Department is seeking Raider Ambassadors. The ideal Candidate will represent the department at a wide-breadth of sports industry events, including Raiderette auditions, training camp, youth football clinics, community events, alumni summits, “Raider Nation on Location,” corporate partner activations, and Raiders Foundation fundraisers.
Essential Job Functions
- Executes the set-up, strike, management of home games and special events, which include off field activations, delivering, arranging and returning equipment, venue preparation, registration, line control, seat designation, gift packaging, posting directional and promotional signage.
- Serves as a representative for venue information such as activation locations, seating locations, restroom locations, and VIP areas.
- Assists in the preparation of program supplies, such as promotional materials, gifts, informational packets, and name tags.
- Serve as a brand ambassador at all events while demonstrating exemplary customer service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work on nights, weekends and holidays.
- 1-2 years of experience working in community relations, events, catering, or a similar hospitality role is a plus.
- Must be a team player who is able to take direction and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and be willing to travel throughout the Bay Area.
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be available for all Oakland Raiders home games.
- Must be available for orientation and any associated or additional training.
- Must be available for no less than five (5) Training Camp shifts in Napa, California during late July and August.
- Must be available for no less than one (1) Raiders event per month
Note: This position was originally posted on the Oakland Raiders employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the Oakland Raiders employment site.
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ