Community Relations: Community Relations
Street Team - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are seeking energetic, outgoing and football-passionate individuals to represent the club at home games and events throughout the Tampa, Sarasota and Orlando area. These candidates will be an integral part of all grassroots marketing efforts and brand building. This part-time, paid promotional position, aims to provide those seeking future sports employment with excellent resume building, grassroots marketing and events experience with a professional team. Prior promotional and marketing experience is preferred, but not required.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to)
• Set up, transport and operate fan-related interactive elements for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota-area events and Tampa Bay Buccaneers home games
• Execution of the Kids Zone before all Tampa Bay Buccaneers home games
• Availability to work all Buccaneers home games
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Represent the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at football and non-football related events; such as festivals and community events throughout the Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota area year-round
• Raise brand awareness at grassroots events
• Serve as a knowledgeable source on club news and happenings in the community
• Represent the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and its respective partners/sponsors with enthusiasm, pride, passion and professionalism