Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Communications: Corporate Communications
Corporate Communications Manager - PSSI Stadium LLC (Pittsburgh, PA)
The Corporate Communications Manager will help lead the publicity efforts for PSSI including, but not limited to, efforts at Heinz Field, Stage AE and the North Shore development. The Corporate Communications Manager will assist in providing media with updates regarding Heinz Field’s messages with local community leaders and sponsors. This position will play an integral role in Heinz Field’s corporate media relations program, helping to shape the overall strategy and outreach while assisting the Director of Stadium Management and Communications Coordinator in spearheading the organization’s publicity plan for off-field endeavors.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serve as the primary spokesperson for PSSI, Heinz Field and North Shore Entertainment Works.
Implement the overall corporate communications strategy for Heinz Field as it relates to community involvement, sponsorships and Heinz Field improvements.
Develop strategic traditional and digital media plans to maximize positive outreach to the community and media including, but not limited to, the following:
Heinz Field improvements
North Shore Development
Heinz Field concerts
Stage AE concerts and events (including game days)
Heinz Field July 4th Celebration
Kickoff & Rib Fest/Steelers 5k
Preseason “What’s New at Heinz Field” event
Coordinate and handle all efforts to populate Heinz Field’s website, www.HeinzField.com, as well as oversee and manage the Heinz Field social media accounts.
Develop and maintain relationships with targeted media members in the business, community, life and local sections.
Work with the Director of Stadium Management and Communications Coordinator to help leverage opportunities to promote and highlight Heinz Field’s brand awareness.
Coordinate communications strategy with the Steelers Communications Coordinator to manage messaging on joint PSSI and Pittsburgh Steelers events and projects.
Communicate to news media, community, and employees (internal communication) through the dissemination of printed and online materials.
Evaluate and troubleshoot the issues and concerns as it relates to PSSI’s corporate reputation in the regional and national media.
Maintain and uphold the standards and policies of PSSI in alignment with corporate communications and marketing’s best practices.
Foster positive relationships with local community leaders to enhance the association and connection between PSSI and influencers.
Assist in efforts, as needed, with PSSI and Pittsburgh Steelers events and initiatives.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of corporate communications experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, English, journalism or related field.
- Experience dealing and working with a professional sports team in a corporate environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience in the entertainment and venue industry is also strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented and a positive self-starter who works well with others.
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as the ability to effectively interface with top level executives.
- Ability to make decisions as it relates to the best interest of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a comprehensive program that involves communications, public relations and media relations to advance the messaging and image of an organization.
- Ability to provide judgment and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to function in a fast-paced multi-tasking setting.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in usage and monitoring of social media.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Community Outreach Creative Writer/Communications Coordinator - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa, FL)
This position reports to the Director of Community Relations.
- Serving as the primary author for all external communications including, but not limited to, feature articles, social media postings, emails, landing pages, collateral, ads and other means of promoting community outreach initiatives
- Creation of executive level messaging for public appearances
- Revising, editing, and proofreading content to ensure quality and accuracy
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts with other members of the creative team
- Working with internal and external creative team to develop overall campaigns and messaging
- Coordinating and managing all digital communications for community outreach initiatives
- Developing game day scripts and in game reads for community outreach
- Contributing in content development for Bucs social media
- Authoring and contributing to content for buccaneers.com
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
- Strong creative writing and storytelling skills
- Strong technical writing skills and knowledge of AP writing style
- 3 years’ professional writing experience
- Extremely detail-oriented with an exceptional eye for quality and precision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong professional demeanor
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize projects effectively
- A strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- The ability to work long and flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- Understanding of Basecamp
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a complete application including a resume, cover letter and writing sample via Teamwork Online. Writing samples should be creative, well written and technically sound. Due to the high volume of applications expected, we ask that all communications in regard to this position be conducted via Teamwork. Please ensure that your initial submission is complete. Incomplete submissions may not be considered.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please write a feature article for Buccaneers.com about the Buccaneers local involvement with Breast Cancer Research and how it relates to the Treasure Chests 5K (TC5K). Include the history of the TC5K. Length of your choice.
2. Please write a creative, non-fiction short story related to the team. You may select the community topic, angle and length.
3. What are your salary requirements?
Closing Date: 2016-06-30
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ