Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile | Post Your Jobs
Current available jobs in
Communications: Internet Communications
Digital Media Manager - Houston Texans (Houston, TX)
The Houston Texans is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Digital Media Manager for the Team.
The Digital Media Manager will report to the Senior Director of Broadcasting and will be responsible for the development, presentation and commercialization of all on-line media products of Club, including Club's and LSSE's websites, mobile and social media platforms.
A Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university is required. A minimum of two-three years experience in developing a variety of digital or web-related products for a professional sports organization is preferred.
Skills required include:
- Working knowledge of developing successful mobile assets, including apps and table devices.
- Ability to work long, flexible hours including gamedays, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Expertise in internet/computer technology, ecommerce understanding and video and audio production skills.
- Professional level writing and editorial skills.
- Ability to thing proactively and creatively in applying latest technology and best industry practices in building relationships with fans and our revenue base.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, diverse tasks with multiple deadlines in a high energy environment with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Decision making on routine decisions including budget development and allocation and resource expenditure.
The duties and responsibilities of the Digital Media Manager include:
- Operate and maintain official sites on a 24/7 basis as needed.
- Achieve traffic, consumption and revenue generating objectives for all digital platforms.
- Coordinate the production, implementation and trafficking of digital and creative assets between internal departments, NFL digital media group and technology partners in the areas of email, social, gaming, web and mobile application development.
- Plan and advise on best possible strategy to accomplish online and social media goals of all applicable Club departments.
- Create online products that enhance the Club's brand, and inform, entertain and engage fans, deliver superior financial returns and be consistently recognized as best-in-class.
- Create and edit graphics for the Club's sites and email newsletters, including sponsor advertisements, promotional banners and photos.
- Develop, implement and roll out new technologies such as: mobile applications, gaming, social media platforms and mobile TV.
- Analyze data and produce reports for Club executives for information on the usage, performance and success of the Club's digital objectives.
- Perform as point person for partners and vendors, assisting in digital media objectives relative to Club and affiliated sites.
- Assist, as needed, in creation of Club publications, including but not limited to, Yearbook and Gameday Magazine.
- Perform as liaison between Club and our chosen web provider.
- Perform various other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Director of Broadcasting.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with departmental staff and other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
Domestic travel associated with special events is possible.P TheTth
Note: This position was originally posted on the Houston Texans employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the Houston Texans employment site.
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ