Current available jobs in Communications:
SENIOR WRITER - Green Bay Packers, Inc. (Green Bay, WI)
Category: Full-Time, Level 1
Job Description: This position is the primary generator of daily content for all Packers digital platforms (includes websites, social media, and broadcasting) on a year-round basis. Deliver football and non-football content and organizational messages daily, and assists with video and digital content for football and non-football events. Demonstrates leadership qualities that set an example for others in the department in both written work and daily actions.
- Generate daily content for digital department.
- Builds meaningful relationships with players and football staff.
- Contribute to Packers’ integrated digital efforts in conjunction with other departmental staff.
- Assist editor in content creation and proactively seek new ideas.
- Monitor and moderate all platforms involving reader comments for appropriateness.
- Support all club business units through written content.
- Assist in publishing content via NFL CMS, blog, and other platforms utilized by the Digital Department.
- Assisting in acquiring photos, uploading and posting content as needed.
- Apply use of AP Stylebook to packers.com or written content.
- Appear on club/partner driven digital programs and platforms, including radio, TV and social, as assigned.
- Aid with idea generation on new series, refreshed series and sponsorship opportunities.
- Be available for off-hours appearances for Sales and business development events as needed.
- Look to find ways to capture the casual fan interest in written and video content.
- Seek ways to integrate the social media experience into written and video content.
- Provide script and voice overs as necessary.
- Responsible for proofreading and necessary corrections to all content and when needed in other areas.
- Operate effectively in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Digital Department.
Supervised By: Manager of Digital
Please submit a cover letter and resume by the end of the day: Friday, December 4, 2015
Green Bay Packers, Inc.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ