Broadcast: Broadcast Production
Executive Producer - Pittsburgh Steelers (Pittsburgh, PA)
Oversee production of all Pittsburgh Steelers video /audio content, and manage the distribution of that content over multiple platforms (ie: TV, radio, on-line, mobile, and in-stadium).
Establish a consistent philosophy that ensures Steelers programming delivers high-quality, relevant content to fans, enhances the Steelers brand, and drives corporate partnerships revenue.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Establish and drive a consistent Pittsburgh Steelers content and graphics strategy across gameday, television, digital and audio platforms.
* Oversee the production of current television show lineup of a weekly coaches program, kids program and weekly year round program and drive the strategy for new content development.
* Collaborate with website management team to create digital video content and maximize existing resources
* Oversee gameday producer who is responsible for the videoboards, audio content and digital signage on gamedays
* Oversee the integration of a new Daktronics scoreboard in to the game presentation and assist in the development of new corporate partnership revenue strategy on the new board
* Collaborate with Corporate Partnership sales and activation to create and execute sponsored, cross-platform, content features that enhance the fan experience, elevate the Steelers brand and deliver on sponsor objectives
* Oversee the planning and production of game-day video roll-ins, highlight packages and other video pieces for use during Steelers games and Steelers events
* Effectively integrate field activities, LED ribbon boards, live video, music, and stats integration in Steelers game presentation
* Provide production assistance for Heinz Field events such as NHL Stadium Series, and international soccer on as needed basis (1-2 per year)
* Manage Production Inventory
* Schedule All Edits/Shoots
* Oversee NFL Films relationship
* Collaborate with Steelers media partners (OTA TV, Cable TV and Radio) to maximize current opportunities and contribute to the contract negotiations in the future
* Production coordinator / Stage manager for Steelers events
* Perform production duties as needed
* Management of Producers / Production Assistants / Interns
* Develop internal video content to support charitable events, Steelers platforms /promotions and sales
1. Technical Skills- Assesses own strengths & weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
2. Oral Communications – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
3. Written Communications – Writes clearly and informatively.
4. Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others, and provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
5. Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
6. Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
7. Motivation - Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
1. Light office duties and activities
1. Strong understanding of production / post-process and asset management a must.
2. Experience and/or education in video production and non-linear editing preferred.
3. Experience with live sports event production for large screen video.
4. Knowledge of software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Aftereffects preferred.
5. Ability to work event hours- nights and weekends.
6. Self-motivated, with initiative a must.
7. Versatility, organization, responsibility and dependability an absolute must.
8. Four-year degree preferably in Mass Communications or Broadcast Journalism Majors.