Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile | Post Your Jobs
Current available jobs in
Broadcast: Audio/Video Editing and Production
Editor/Videographer - Dallas Cowboys Football Club, LTD (Irving, TX)
The Editor & Videographer is responsible for gathering, shooting and editing Cowboys’ news in a multi-platform information center. The Editor & Videographer will also oversee aspects of production and editing. This position is responsible for capturing and editing various Dallas Cowboys events and productions as well as being available to assist with any outstanding projects produced by the Dallas Cowboys. The Editor & Videographer reports to the Director of Broadcasting.
Providing comprehensive shooting, producing and editing for the Dallas Cowboys Spanish Language Programming, Dallas Cowboys shows, football games and other various requests
Maintaining Editing & Studio production equipment
Assists with Marketing projects to be presented to sponsors or potential sponsors
Editing of promos & content for Cowboys Vision & DallasCowboys.com
Producing, shooting and editing for all programming produced by Dallas Cowboys Television & Radio Networks.
Producing content from concept to completion
Shooting, producing content for all events at ATT Stadium
This job requires more Non Linear editing than shooting
At least 3 plus years of Editing experience (Avid knowledge is a Plus)
Knowledge of Adobe Suite
Experience with Non Linear editing systems
Knowledge & use of DSLR & ENG camera systems
Basic computer Skills; MAC OSX & Windows
Must have knowledge of video production workflows including camera formats & video codecs
Must be able to work nights and weekends
Must have a flexible schedule correlating with the NFL's season
Must be a self starter with good attitude and able to take & follow direction
Must be a good teammate & work well with others
Must be responsible, organized, self motivated & detailed orientated
Must be able to gather information & make clear, well reasoned decisions
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Broadcast: Media/Video Production
Video Production Coordinator - Jacksonville Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)
Summary: This is a full-time position in the Game Production department of the Jacksonville Jaguars. This person will assist the department with a wide variety of audio and visual projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce video/audio content to be used in-stadium, online, marketing, etc.
- Assist with video production needs: green-screen setup, profiles, lighting, shooting, audio, etc.
- Produce dynamic and energetic video board highlight videos, employing the use of effects, color correction, 3D animations, etc.
- Produce sponsored features and fan engagement pieces for in-stadium use.
- Create, update and maintain player headshots, stat cards, and other graphics for video boards.
- Provide video production assistance for Marketing/Sales/Sponsorship requests.
- Provide visual support for signature events and productions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Production, TV, Photography, Film, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of and strong passion for cinema and sports: specifically football and the NFL.
- Video production experience including editing (Adobe Premiere), DSLR or other digital cinema camera operation, lighting and audio set up, and motion graphics.
- Proficient with After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, or other relevant multimedia software.
- Proficient with Cinema 4D, or comparable 3D rendering engine.
- Proven advanced creative skills in projects from conceptualization to production.
- Must be resourceful and able to manage multiple projects, activities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Must be able and willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Experience in live broadcasts is preferred, but not required.
Jaguars Values (P.R.I.D.E.): The Jaguars looks for candidates that exemplify and share its core values:
Productive and Passionate – you should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, respond quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances and be enthusiastic about interning for the team.
Responsive and Accountable – you should be able to be trusted and relied upon by others on the team.
Innovative and Intelligent – you shouldn’t be afraid to make tough decisions or welcome new suggestions.
Dedicated & Collaborative – you should be able to gather input from others; you should be able to create and build positive relationships.
Excellent – you should be able to learn how to drive the team to achieve goals and results to improve performance.
Working for the Jaguars: Ever wondered what working for the Jaguars would be like or what benefits you might expect as a member of the team? Of course, we have plans that offer customary benefits (like medical plans for eligible employees), but we also offer way more than the basics. We take P.R.I.D.E. in our employees and want you to be your best. We offer:
Through Jaguars University courses, you will receive the tools to succeed in business, such as training in budgeting, leadership and writing skills.
Eligible employees have the opportunity for tuition reimbursement
A Wellness Program, which includes:
Onsite fitness classes
Discounted health club membership
Free lunch with input from a registered dietician
4 employer-sponsored sports leagues
Weekly wellness tips
Fit Friendly Worksite Gold Achievement (AHA)
Time for you
We recognize and reward you
We value your hard work and dedication and recognize outstanding work and actions through our Teammate of the Month Program.
Our Pride In Innovation Award recognizes the collaborative efforts of departments
We hold teambuilding events to help you get to know your co-workers
We value diversity and communication
Our Jaguars Women in Business program is designed to give women the tools they need to lead and to succeed in business
Through our mentoring program, you have the opportunity to learn from one another
We care about you and your family
Employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program, the NFL Lifeline and our “safe rides” program
We offer scholarship opportunities for your children
Our employees receive discounts from many of our vendors
We offer discounted tickets to our employees, and, if available, will provide tickets to our home games!
Search for your next career with the Jaguars!
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior employers and other references and all others for purposes of certification of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Required - Please copy a link to your demo reel here:
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ