Current available jobs in
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant to President of The McNair Group - Houston Texans (Houston, TX)
The Houston Texans want to make you aware of an opening for the Executive Assistant to the President with The McNair Group, which is affiliated with the Houston Texans. The McNair Group refers to a group of legal entities with common ownership principally involved with public and private equity investment portfolios; independent power generation and charitable foundations.
Reports to: President
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five (5) years administrative experience at the executive or C-level.
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated timeframe or deadline.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels of management internally and externally.
- High level proficiency in use of all Microsoft Office 2010 software (with emphasis on Word and Power Point).
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple, diverse tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think proactively and to utilize creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Perform all administrative functions required by the President allowing him to focus on important executive responsibilities.
- Represent the office of the President with high level of professionalism, poise and confidence.
- Cultivate good working relationships with clients and all levels of company staff.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Manage President’s extensive calendar, with duties to include, but not be limited to, scheduling appointments, coordinating travel arrangements and creating itineraries.
- Prepare monthly expense reports in a timely manner for processing.
- Compose letters, memos and emails for President’s review and signature.
- Maintain President’s files and manage the document management process per the company policy.
- Review invoices and provide accounting department with payment and transfer funds information as required.
- Schedule internal/external meetings; secure conference room, produce meeting agendas, presentation materials and all other meeting-related items and greet and assist guests as may be required.
- Represent company at highly visible and prestigious events and serve as event hostess as required.
- Screen all incoming calls and open, sort and route President’s mail as directed.
- Perform event planning and hosting duties for all corporate events including: annual company retreats, holiday parties and employee recognition events.
- Attend and record minutes and action items in management staff meetings.
- Distribute quarterly financial reports to limited partners.
- Provide backup coverage to other executive assistants as needed
- Manage inventory of promotional items. Assist with charity donation requests.
- Perform various other special project duties or tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the President.
Travel Requirements: Occasional local travel only.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization and McNair Group to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Club by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans and The McNair Group, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The McNair Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: This position was originally posted on the Houston Texans employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the Houston Texans employment site.
Go back job listings
Administration/General Management: Non-Profit Management
Miami Dolphins Foundation Fundraising Staff - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Summary: The Miami Dolphins Foundation are seeking skilled, motivated and reliable individuals to fill the part time position of Miami Dolphins Foundation Fundraising Staff. Under the direct supervision of the Miami Dolphins Foundation the Fundraising Staff position will assist in the overall fundraising during the Miami Dolphins season at Sun Life Stadium, as well as other Miami Dolphins events throughout the year.
- Work ALL Miami Dolphins home games for the 2014 season.
- Assist with all in-game activities as it relates to fundraising for the Miami Dolphins Foundation.
- Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all Guests to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Assist with set up and break down of Prize Wheels, Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffles and other fundraising activities.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Educate fans about the Miami Dolphins Foundation’s mission and core programs.
- Must commit to entire Miami Dolphins home schedule and potential home playoff games.
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program and sell raffle tickets.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Answer questions fans might have about the program.
- Turn in all cash to Coordinator at the end of the game.
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- A professional demeanor with the ability to interact with our fans & front office staff and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 20-25lbs
- Ability to work in South Florida seasonal weather for long periods of time
- Strong sales skills a plus
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Administration/General Management: Education/Camp counselor
Manager, Coaching Education Programs - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
Summary: USA Football is seeking an experienced and highly motivated manager to oversee the growth and development of its coach education program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of USA Football’s long-term Coach Education Program strategy
- Consult with top coach education experts, member coaches and USA Football’s expert committees to ensure our courses and clinics are assembled with the right content
- Ensure courses are built in conjunction with standards set by the National Council for Accreditation of Coaching Education (NCACE)
- Oversee the build out of course curriculums including how they intersect with key programs and player safety initiative including Heads Up Football
- Work with the USA Football digital team to ensure our Learning Management System offers the right features to maximize content retention
- Maintain database of approved teaching drills and fundamentals to be taught by coaches
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
Experience: At least five years working in education program development and management is required (experience with a national sports organization such as a NGB is a plus). Football coaching experience is preferred - but not required - however, a working knowledge of the game and its fundamentals is necessary.
Skills: Must be skilled at developing coaching education content and working with Learning Management Systems. Proven project management experience is required. Excellent written and communication skills are necessary. Candidates must be a self-starter, a great teammate and one who takes ownership of their responsibilities.
• Full-time, exempt position located at USA Football's headquarters in Indianapolis
• All employees must pass a background screening and provide professional references
Please, no phone calls or emails regarding this posting.
Phone calls and emails cannot be returned.
About USA Football
USA Football, the sport’s national governing body in the United States, leads the game’s development, inspires participation and ensures a positive experience for all youth, high school and adult amateur players. USA Football's leading program is Heads Up Football - a program which teaches coaches, parents and players how to play better, safer football. USA Football delivers hundreds of football training events annually to support its mission. USA Football is the exclusive youth football development partner of the NFL and each of its 32 teams. America’s sole member of the International Federation of American Football (IFAF), USA Football manages U.S. national teams for international competition. The non-profit, Indianapolis-based USA Football was endowed by the NFL Youth Football Fund.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Does your cover letter or resume specify your specific experience that meets the requirements stated above including specific program management experience?
2. Can you supply samples of coaching ed and development content that you have prepared?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings