Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Jaguars Foundation Assistant - Jacksonville Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)
The Jaguars Foundation is looking for a part-time, entry level assistant. The Jaguars Foundation Assistant will be responsible for providing clerical and logistical support to the Jaguars Foundation staff in various duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Honor Rows and General Charitable Use (GCU) Seating programs
- Assist in the Honor Rows grant application process:
- Communicate with agencies regarding application deadlines.
- Receive on-line applications in IGAM and load into GIFTS.
- Assist in scheduling Honor Rows and GCU games.
- Assist in processing ticket allocation for GCU Seating, including Honor Rows program, including the following activities:
- Count tickets for each group and scan tickets on Excel spreadsheet by agency/game date
- Prepare ticket donation letters and accompanying documentation.
- Call recipients to pick-up tickets; bring tickets to front desk and/or mail them.
- Follow-up with receptionist to ensure that all tickets have been distributed.
- Leave tickets at Will-call, when needed.
- Data entry, pre- and post-game. Keep track of which agencies have submitted their attendance data.
- File ticket receipt forms for GCU and other Honor Rows related documents.
- Enter data in Excel from pre- and post-game data sheets.
- Prepare t-shirts, caps and ponchos for each Honor Rows game.
- Retrieve t-shirts and hats from deep storage.
- Count and sort T-shirts by size for agency to pick-up at pre-game meeting.
- Count caps (by box) and put in office area for game day distribution.
- Keep sufficient ponchos in the cabinet by the Honor Rows section and also in the closet by the Foundation. If ponchos are used, replace before the next game.
- Assist with other Honor Rows game week preparations using a game-week checklist, including charging radios at least two days prior to game, and assisting on game day with various aspects of program.
50/50 Raffle for Charity
- Assist Coordinator with game week preparations using a game-week checklist, including charging radios at least two days prior to game, and assisting on game day with various aspects of program.
- Work on game day in coordination with Jaguars Foundation staff.
- Open and sort incoming requests received by mail.
- Prepare donations for distribution.
- Enter charitable items and tickets distributed into Donation Xchange.
- Manage the inventory for give-away items and other inventories.
- Assist in handling correspondence regarding the Foundation’s programs.
- Assist in arranging meetings and events with media and other partners for the Foundation.
- Prepare and/or assist with preparation of articles, press releases, web page updates, and other communication.
- Assist in distribution of in-kind allocations.
- Special projects as assigned by the Foundation President.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Excellent writing skills strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, i.e., boxes of t-shirts, hats, etc.
Jaguars Values (P.R.I.D.E.): The Jaguars looks for candidates that exemplify and share its core values:
- Productive and Passionate – you should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, respond quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances and be enthusiastic about working for the team.
- Responsive and Accountable – you should be able to be trusted and relied upon by others on the team.
- Innovative and Intelligent – you shouldn’t be afraid to make tough decisions or welcome new suggestions.
- Dedicated & Collaborative – you should be able to gather input from others; you should be able to create and build positive relationships.
- Excellent – you should be able to learn how to drive the team to achieve goals and results to improve performance.
Working for the Jaguars: Ever wondered what working for the Jaguars would be like or what benefits you might expect as a member of the team? Of course, we have plans that offer customary benefits (like medical plans for eligible employees), but we also offer way more than the basics. We take P.R.I.D.E. in our employees and want you to be your best. We offer:
- Learning Opportunities
- Through Jaguars University courses, you will receive the tools to succeed in business, such as training in budgeting, leadership and writing skills.
- Eligible employees have the opportunity for tuition reimbursement
- A Wellness Program, which includes:
- Onsite gym
- Onsite fitness classes
- Discounted health club membership
- Free lunch with input from a registered dietician
- 4 employer-sponsored sports leagues
- Weekly wellness tips
- Fitness challenges
- Fit Friendly Worksite Gold Achievement (AHA)
- Time for you
- 17 PTO days for new full-time employees and a minimum of 10 paid holidays each year for full-time employees
- Summer Fridays
- We recognize and reward you
- We value your hard work and dedication and recognize outstanding work and actions through our Teammate of the Month Program.
- Our Pride In Innovation Award recognizes the collaborative efforts of departments
- We hold teambuilding events to help you get to know your co-workers
- We value diversity and communication
- Our Jaguars Women in Business program is designed to give women the tools they need to lead and to succeed in business
- Through our mentoring program, you have the opportunity to learn from one another
- We care about you and your family
- Employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program, the NFL Lifeline and our “safe rides” program
- We offer scholarship opportunities for your children
- Our employees receive discounts from many of our vendors
- We offer discounted tickets to our employees, and, if available, will provide tickets to our home games!
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior employers and other references and all others for purposes of certification of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.