Current job openings |
My Account - TeamWork Online | Mobile
Current available jobs in
Administration/General Management: Non-Profit Management
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION COORDINATOR - CENTURYLINK FIELD (Seattle, WA)
The Non-Profit Organization (NPO) Coordinator is responsible for attracting and partnering with local 501c3 Non Profit Organizations to fundraise in the concession stands for all events in accordance with the Service Standards.
- Responsible for being active in the community recruiting and networking (75% of position will be out in the community building relationships, hanging flyers, meetings and knocking on doors to introduce the program)
- Developing and implementing new recruiting techniques to bring in a better quality and quantity of groups. Explaining all program details, meeting with prospective new groups and scheduling the group for training classes and event days
- Manage the entire recruiting process, from initial contact to managing the group through the end of season.
- Managing the paperwork process, verifying paperwork is complete and meets the program criteria
- Manage the NPO program for the unit to ensure staffing levels are maximized for each event
- Works with department managers and supervisor to appropriate staff concession stands
- Participates in the check-in and assignment of all NPO workers
- Organize and enhance company community group database
- Maintaining consistent contact with management on prospective groups, upcoming trainings and status of filling all locations required
- Process payments to the NPO groups after every event within 7 days.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality
- Resilient competitive work-ethic, not discouraged by rejection
- Ability to perform duties above expectations with little supervision
- Professional demeanor with the aptitude to interact with poise and upholding the company name
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in excel, database and internet searching skills
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evening
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skill, and a high performer who naturally takes the initiative on projects, challenges and new programs
- A high degree of organization with the ability to remain calm and collected during periods of high stress.
- Ability to supervise team members and manage minor employee relations issues
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience in staffing and concessions/high volume food service is a plus
- Previous recruitment experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to be out in the community recruiting 75% of the work week
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Service Standards
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
· Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and percentages
- Regularly required to sit in front of a computer
- Visual acuity sufficient to see and distinguish required reports and computer system
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
First and Goal Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
Human Resources Administrator - CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
This position is to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manager and the First & Goal Hospitality (FGH) Human Resources department. This position requires high level of confidentiality, excellent communication and organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task. Attention to detail and the ability to work under deadlines are required.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Update HR/payroll systems. To include ABI and Great Plains with new hire and personnel information as well as any changes that need to be made, i.e. exemptions, deductions, addresses, garnishments, terminations, etc.
Assist payroll department when needed in ABI and Great Plains systems.
Coordinate with Human Resources Manager on employee recruitment and selection, including job postings, screening, scheduling interviews, follow-ups and reporting.
Maintain all bulletin boards, safety boards and postings.
Create, maintain and update employee personnel files.
Maintain applicant log, prepare and mail resume response letters.
Provide employment verifications and process responses to routine unemployment insurance claim notices.
Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains to ensure they are current.
Makes photocopies, faxes documents, and performs other clerical duties.
Organize and maintain department records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
Process Worker’s Compensation claims for employees; updates OSHA report.
Assists in EEO/AA and ADA compliance; File and maintain annual EEO-1 report and log.
Assist with the Safety Committee meetings and make sure all office sites are in compliance with the Department of L&I posting requirements.
Perform periodic audits of HR data and employee files to ensure our process is consistently applied and accurate data is in the system.
Assist and back-up receptionist as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Experience in all Human Resources functional areas will be considered as asset.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Ability to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
Good judgment and decision-making skills.
Ability to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
Bachelor degree or equivalent desired, and/or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Evenings, weekends, and holiday work may be needed when required by manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
Stadium Director - Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)
JOB TITLE: Stadium Director – Lucas Oil Stadium
REPORTS TO: Executive Director – Capital Improvement Board of Managers
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the management of Lucas Oil Stadium and its operations and serves as facility liaison to various organizations in Indianapolis to help attract events to the city. Accountability is to the Executive Director.
- Primary contact for Indianapolis Colts and NCAA as well as other major national and international sporting events.
- Work with local organizations and their national governing bodies to secure major local, state, national and international sporting events.
- Interact with the Convention Center, Visit Indy and ISC sales staffs in the booking and promotion of sports-related events.
- Prepare detailed plans for all phases of major sporting events to include staffing, security, equipment requirements and set-up.
- Oversee the operation of the Ticket Office to include general supervision of its staff.
- Oversee the management of the parking operations and/or contractor.
- Oversee the operation of Security staff and contractor(s) including general supervision of its staff.
- Oversee the operation of Suites and Special Services to include general supervision of its staff.
- Oversee management of Emergency Medical Services.
- Participate in settlement and billing matters pertinent to the closing of an event file.
- Administer stadium cost and expense control programs while maintaining and improving the quality of operations.
- Assist with major changes in operation, procedure and renovation of the stadium.
- Assist in the awarding of contracted services that directly affect patrons attending stadium events.
- Make recommendations related to hiring, firing or other changes in employee status.
- Other projects relating to stadium as directed by Executive Director along with event evaluation, substituting at meetings and handling a range of directly delegated responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and have extraordinary ability to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis. Must have flexibility in days and hours available for scheduled events, including weekends. Ability to work with clients and athletes at all levels and to travel to national and international sporting events and facilities.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, or eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience working with high school, college and/or professional sports organization; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
· Knowledge of a variety of different sports and sporting events.
· Sound and scoreboard systems, artificial turf, sports equipment and other stadium related items.
· Knowledge of ADA regulations.
· Knowledge of TV production.
· Stadium Managers Association and IAAM membership preferred.
This position supervises 2 - Event Managers, 3 - Security personnel, 3 - Suite, Guest and Special Services staff, and 3 - Ticket Office staff. This job also oversees supervisory and non-supervisory contractual employees used in the running of Stadium events. Total number of employees, depending on the sporting event, could range from 5 to 2500 directly and indirectly supervised by this position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, and work inside and outside the Facility.
· Must be comfortable working in a large facility that requires extensive walking to monitor facility activity.
· This position requires frequent standing, walking, climbing stairs. Frequent oral/written communication is necessary.
Individuals interested in applying for this position should submit a resume and cover letter to the Human Resources office no later than Friday, March 17, 2017 or until position is filled.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Recruiting
Manager of People Development - Jacksonville Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)
The People Development Manager will manage the hiring and recruiting process and lead the talent management strategy at the Jaguars.
- Prepare and circulate internal notifications for new hires and promotions (finance and administrative).
- Assist Director of Employee Relations with managing the full recruitment process, including, but not limited, to: work with the hiring manager to determine department needs, draft job descriptions and advertisements, attend external career events, manage job postings, manage scheduling and communication with candidates and hiring manager, coordinate travel for interviewees and conduct evaluation of candidates.
- Maintain weekly vacancy report, monitor resume flow and screen incoming resumes, conduct phone screenings and interviews when appropriate, and complete background screening process, reference checks, and draft offer letters.
- Manage full intern program sourcing, posting, intern agreement, and learning experiences.
- Manage new employee paperwork, onboarding basket, supplies, workspace, and coordination and communication with internal departments.
- Attend mass evening onboarding sessions once per month from April through August.
- Oversee and deliver the new employee orientation and onboarding program. Ensure all new employees have been properly onboarded at the Jaguars.
- In partnership with the Director of Employee Relations and others, design and source professional development and wellness solutions aligned to talent needs within the organization, which include: Professional Development Series, Jaguars University, the PATH wellness program and fitness challenge, and the Jaguars financial wellness solution, Smart Dollar.
- Research new topics regarding professional development.
- In partnership with the Director of Employee Relations, oversee and facilitate organizational events and committees.
- In partnership with the Director of Employee Relations, oversee and facilitate performance management cycle.
- Update HR records (including job descriptions) in various HR systems.
- Respond to unemployment claims.
- College degree
- Minimum of five (5) previous years’ related experience in human resources required.
- HRCI or SHRM certification strongly preferred.
- Strategic thinker with experience in recruiting and interviewing, and ability to attract exceptional talent and build high-performing teams.
- Discerning eye for talent and high standards for excellence in candidate selection.
- Comfort building things from scratch and ability to synthesize ideas and frameworks.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues with diplomacy, discretion and integrity.
- Working knowledge of and experience with various HR systems, processes, policies, practices, procedures, and tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of employment and labor law policies, regulations, and practices.
- Independent, self-starter who takes the initiative to identify and assist in resolving problems both within and beyond areas of direct responsibility.
- Excellent judgment and ability to maintain effectiveness, professional demeanor, and positive attitude, even in ambiguous situations and during high-pressure periods.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Model the behaviors that demonstrate commitment to the Jaguars Vision, Lens, Purpose and Values.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with performance management system and HRIS programs.
View http://www.jaguars.com/careers/ to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Jaguars team!
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior and current employer and other references and all others for purposes of confirmation of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please describe your experience in human resources.
2. Yes/No. Do you have HRCI or SHRM certifications?
3. What HRIS programs have you utilized in the past?
4. Why do you want to work for the Jacksonville Jaguars?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ