Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Human Resources Administrator - CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
» Warehouse Lead - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
Human Resources Administrator - CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
This position is to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manager and the First & Goal Hospitality (FGH) Human Resources department. This position requires high level of confidentiality, excellent communication and organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task. Attention to detail and the ability to work under deadlines are required.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor degree or equivalent desired, and/or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Administration/General Management: Mailroom/Shipping & Receiving
Warehouse Lead - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for leading a specific area of operations for all Dallas Cowboys Merchandising/Eighty-One Eighty/289c product that enters/moves within/exits the facility working closely with all operational departments/management.
- Perform regular, accurate and crucial measurements of current product.
- Perform quality checks on fulfilled orders entering/leaving distribution.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure quality standards are excellent.
- Communication role with management in regards to your concentrated area of operation.
- Concentrated areas consist of receiving, handling, replenishment, compliance, inventory control and shipping areas of the warehouse (entire process).
- Lead staff, proper on-boarding/training of daily responsibilities.
- Drive a performance based environment, metric driven by utilizing/analyzing real time data.
- Drive continuous improvement by training to ensure standards of excellence.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the concentrated areas manager.
- High school/college degree/experience preferred.
- 1 - 3 years administrative and warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work Monday - Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm with flexibility for irregular hours and occasional overtime.
- Able to work Monday – Friday 3:30am – 12:30am (if applying for our second shift operation).
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ