Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Part-Time Licensing Assistant - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
The Licensing Assistant is responsible for facilitating each of our licensing portals, for all system functions, including but not limited to setups of licensee information, and maintenance of individual brand style guides. This position will partner with the graphics team to facilitate all processes regarding both internal and external submissions leading to their specific routings for approvals. Additionally, the Licensing Assistant will own the contractual samples process and assist in the collection of royalty data.
- Executing each internal/external licensing, submissions, and approvals portals
- Own the graphics submissions process from/to all licensees & brand holders
- Maintain licensee contract information as it pertains to licensed products
- Responsible for sending, collecting, and documenting contractual samples
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of all sales and accounting information ensuring monthly/quarterly financials are provided in a timely manner
- College: Preferred
- Job Experience: Preferred 2-4 years in licensed retail or licensed wholesale industry
- Technical Skill: Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Licensed Management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary
- Able to balance internal priorities with client expectations
Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Recruiting
Seasonal Human Resources Intern - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
Our Internship Program is designed for highly motivated and committed individuals who wish to build upon their college education with practical work experience in the fast-paced, results driven world of the NFL. This internship program offers individuals opportunities for personal, technical and professional development as well as the opportunity to learn behaviors critical to successful performance on the job.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for one’s skills in areas of organization, planning, administrative, sales, and service through 1) hands-on experience 2) relevant projects and responsibilities, and 3) the knowledge that each intern’s work has benefited the company and has been useful to others.
Final candidates will be selected to participate in the interview process. Finalists will be contacted with the date of said interview. Applications will be kept on file until the start of the internship period in which you applied.
No phone calls please!
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
Interview expenses such as travel, etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the intern.
All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
Internships are paid at minimum wage.
Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and have internet research skills.
The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the Human Resources Department with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding, and administration support. This individual will also be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of various managerial projects and in the completion of all office duties as delegated by the Human Resources staff. The HR Intern will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
1. Assist in the hiring and on-boarding process for Game Day Event Staff by preparing new hire paperwork, scheduling new employees for orientation, assisting with orientation, data entry, and file management.
2. Conduct audits of personnel files and assist with department filing to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
3. Assist in all aspects of the internship program, including sourcing and screening of candidates, maintaining job descriptions, as well as scheduling and conducting phone interviews.
4. Assist department with event preparation and planning for Mini Chief Day.
5. Respond to all staff and employment inquiries in a timely manner.
6. Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality of sensitive information.
7. Perform organizational and special projects as assigned.
1. Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
2. Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
4. Plan, organize, and implement projects and tasks within an allotted timeframe.
5. Work with others in a professional manner while attempting to achieve a common goal.
1. Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
1. Currently enrolled in or graduated from a Bachelor's program or higher with a concentration in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related discipline with the intent to pursue the Human Resources field.
2. Prior experience in Human Resources preferred.
3. Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
4. Must have high level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information required.
6. Requires continual attention to detail and a high level of organization.
7. Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Flexible schedule and the ability to work extra hours as needed. 40 hours per week.