Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Assistant Operations Manager (Outbound) - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
» Director of Education - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
Administration/General Management: Mailroom/Shipping & Receiving
Assistant Operations Manager (Outbound) - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
The Assistant Operations Manager is responsible for assisting in overseeing the operations of all Dallas Cowboys Merchandising/Eighty-One Eighty/289c product that enters/exits the facility working closely with all operational departments.
- Assist Operations Manager in directing daily responsibilities and job duties.
- Liaisons between all departments, ensuring all tasks are executed to the best quality.
- Specific concentration on the outbound side of operation (shipping, inventory/quality control, pick mod, compliance-entire process).
- Creating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Assist in analyzing internal logistical problems and help develop new solutions.
- Drive a performance based environment, metric driven by utilizing/analyzing real time data.
- Coach and educate employees on operational policies and procedures.
- Conduct weekly touch base operational meetings (one-on-one and group), strong communication skills – develop direct reports.
- Be knowledgeable regarding outbound individual retailers vendor compliance manuals.
- Maintain and communicate chargeback/labor log analyzing weekly/monthly data.
- Manage full time staff and daily responsibilities.
- Assist in directing/designing/implementing staffing processes for hiring seasonal/part time employees.
- Actively participate in operations meetings (production, operation, process, system, etc.).
- Ownership of warehouse operations in the absence of the operations manager, serving as a true assistant/back up to the operations manager.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Operations Manager.
- College degree required.
- 3-5 years administrative and warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work Monday - Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm with flexibility for irregular hours.
Administration/General Management: Office Manager
Director of Education - USA Football (Indianapolis, IN)
Summary: USA Football is looking forward to adding a dynamic Director of Education to our team. The Director of Education is responsible for the overall delivery and integrity of the USA Football education, recruitment and retention programs. Oversees the operations of the USA Football Education Program and is responsible for the effective implementation, delivery, growth, and administration of the program and its related components both on-field and off-field at all levels of the game including; youth and high school football. Lead and guide priorities for content and curriculum development for new and existing program components to create standards and best practices across all the different actor types (AD, commissioner, coach, player, parent & officials) to ensure a better, safer game. Candidates must be self-motivated and have excellent communication skills. If this sounds like an exciting and challenging opportunity – please apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business; Sports Management or related field
Preferred Education and Experience:
NO PHONE CALLS - UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED
About USA Football
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ