Administration/General Management: Receptionist/Switchboard
Stadium Receptionist - Miami Dolphins (Miami Gardens, FL)
Deliver first class service as the first point of contact in person and telephonically for guests of the Miami Dolphins and Sun Life Stadium Headquarters.
- Greet guests enthusiastically and professionally in person, at the elevator landing, and via telephone.
- Answer calls to main Stadium number. Route callers to correct employees/department. Take accurate phone messages.
- Assist guests with questions and forward their comments/questions to the appropriate individual(s).
- Knowledgeable of all Team and Stadium game day information.
- Offer refreshments to guests while waiting in the lobby.
- Maintain schedule for conference rooms.
- Provide current event information to guests.
- Respond to guest requests for promotional items (both verbal and written). Ex: schedules.
- Log and maintain lost and found items.
- Log Designated Drivers, guest/ employee comment forms and employee sign- in sheets, etc., for Dolphins games and all stadium events.
- Assist other departments with written communications.
- Keep literature supplied from various departments and organize accordingly in the inner and outer lobbies.
- Responsible for scheduling interviews for guest services.
- Responsible for preparing training materials and event set up.
- Assist with “Job Fair” responsibilities.
- Assist game day receptionist when needed.
- Schedules Guest Services staff to work events.
- Assist with providing stadium tours.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Two years general office experience
- Outstanding guest services skills
- Conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and written
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point a plus
- Professional appearance/attire
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.