Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Administrative Assistant in Retail - Centerplate at Hard Rock Stadium (Miami Gardens, FL)
» Kids Club Team Member - Cowboys Fit (Frisco, TX)
» Compliance Manager - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
» Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Administrative Assistant in Retail - Centerplate at Hard Rock Stadium (Miami Gardens, FL)
Centerplate is the food service and merchandise provider for Hard Rock Stadium in beautiful Miami Gardens, FL. Hard Rock Stadium ("Stadium") is the home of the Miami Dolphins and University of Miami Hurricanes football teams. The Stadium has hosted premier events including four Super Bowls (XXIII, XXIX, XXXIII, XLI), the 1997 and 2003 World Series, four BCS National Championship Games (2001, 2005, 2009, and 2013), WrestleMania XXVIII, and various soccer events and festivals. Choose a career where your thoughtful hospitality and expert delivery of service makes it better to be there.
Centerplate is one of North America’s largest providers of quality food and beverage, catering, merchandise and facility management services for many of America’s best-known sports, convention and entertainment venues. At Centerplate, we pride ourselves on having a diverse team that’s in a league of its own. From our front-line servers to our culinary personnel, our team members combine their own special talents with unrivaled enthusiasm in the pursuit of our promise to 'E3' Execute Extraordinary Experiences. This is a dynamic opportunity for the right outgoing, organized go-getter.
Centerplate at Hard Rock Stadium is seeking an Administrative Assistant for Retail in Miami Gardens, Florida.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: As the Administrative Assistant for Retail, you are responsible for all data entry for the retail department. The Administrative Assistant for Retail employee will be working primarily with the data Counterpoint system in entering, organizing and updating items and running reports.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
If you have a proven and stable work history, can meet the minimum company requirements relative to the application process (noted below), and can demonstrate experience in one of the above-mentioned hospitality positions, we encourage you to apply.
Application instructions Applications will be accepted through Teamwork Online. Qualified applicants will be contacted individually to discuss the position further. While only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
***Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County Applicants Preferred***
"Making it better to be there since 1929."™
Centerplate is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Administration/General Management: Education/Camp counselor
Kids Club Team Member - Cowboys Fit (Frisco, TX)
Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the day-to-day operations of the Rowdy Room. (child care)
Administration/General Management: Mailroom/Shipping & Receiving
Compliance Manager - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
The Compliance Manager is responsible for the overall integrity of all Dallas Cowboys Merchandising that enters the compliance production room and ensures orders are processed with the specified quality standards set by Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, LLC.
- Manage a compliance team of 75 + employees.
- Perform quality checks on orders processed thru compliance room.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure quality standards are excellent.
- Communication role with IQC department regarding damaged goods or item discrepancies.
- Assist with maintaining paperwork and files for finished orders as well as employee applications.
- Maintain inventory of needed supplies such as boxes, hangers, bags and sizers, etc.
- Train new table leads and other employees.
- Able to make edits to orders as needed and print additional paperwork or labels.
- College degree or experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of Warehouse/logistics/production management experience
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
Administration/General Management: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
JOB SUMMARY: The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will directly assist the Human Resources Department with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding, and administration support. This individual will also be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of various managerial projects and in the completion of all office duties as delegated by the Human Resources staff. The HR Administrative Assistant will report directly to the HR Generalist.
1. Interview expenses such as travel, etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
2. Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the candidate.
3. All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
4. This position will be paid hourly. Base $10/hr. (Negotiable, based upon experience)
1. 29 hours per week.
1. Light office duties and activities.
1. Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
2. Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and have internet research skills.
4. Individuals must have experience with data entry.
5. Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
6. Plan, organize, and implement projects and tasks within an allotted timeframe.
7. Work with others in a professional manner while attempting to achieve a common goal.
1. Assist in the onboarding process of new hires by overseeing new hire paperwork, creating files, entering data into HRIS systems, and upholding file management.
2. Conduct audits of personnel files and assist with department filing to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
3. Assist department with event preparation and planning for Mini Chief Day, holiday party, holiday baskets, etc.
4. Respond to all staff and employment inquiries, and successfully complete employment verifications in a timely manner.
5. Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality of sensitive information.
6. Perform organizational and special projects as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
1. Currently enrolled in or graduated from a Bachelor’s program, or higher, with a concentration in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related discipline with the intent to pursue the Human Resources field.
2. Prior experience in Human Resources or recent exposure to HR classes/seminars is preferred.
3. Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and experience with data entry required.
4. Must have high level of written, verbal, interpersonal, and creative skills.
5. Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information required.
6. Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Please submit both resume and cover letter together with your application.
If hiring manager is interested in speaking with you, he/she will reach out regarding an interview.
No phone calls, please!
Note: This position was originally posted on the Chiefs employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Chiefs employment site.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ