Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Quest Data Entry Worker - Centerplate at Sun Life Stadium (Miami Gardens, FL)
Centerplate is one of North America’s largest providers of quality food and beverage, catering, merchandise and facility management services for many of America’s best-known sports, convention and entertainment venues.
"Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results." TM
We are seeking a Computer Data Entry Employee to work at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida.
Sun Life Stadium is the home of the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurricanes! The stadium can be found in Miami Gardens, Florida, which is between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. It replaced the Orange Bowl, Miami's other football stadium. Since it was built, four Super Bowls (XXIII, XXIX, XXXIII, XLI, two World Series ('97 and '03), and four BCS National Championship Games ('01, '05, ’09, ‘13) have been played in the stadium.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: As the data entry employee, you are responsible for all data entry for the concessions department. The Data Entry employee will be working primarily with the data Quest system in entering, organizing and updating items and running reports.
• Entering items into Quest
• Creating and running reports
• Maintaining the Quest Data system
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
• Data Entry Experience required
• Must be Computer Literate
• Efficient in Microsoft Office and data programs
• Ability to successfully complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent time management skills
• Extreme organization skills
• Self motivator
• Ability to quickly resolve situations with little guidance
• Flexible work schedule
• Reliable transportation
• Competitive wages
• Great work environment
• Growth potential
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Centerplate. While only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days. Centerplate is an Equal Opportunity Employer.