Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Product Movement Manager - Dallas Cowboys Football Club - Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
» Part-Time Licensing Assistant - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
Administration/General Management: Mailroom/Shipping & Receiving
Product Movement Manager - Dallas Cowboys Football Club - Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
The Product Movement Manager leads and directs a team of drivers and is responsible for the overall movement of all Cowboys/Eighty-One Eighty product within the facility, and ensures specified integrity standards set by Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, LLC. This position reports directly to the Assistant Operations Manager.
- Perform regular and accurate putaway of received product.
- Ensure correct product is being putaway/transferred to and from locations.
- Perform quality checks on orders being picked.
- Investigate incorrect putaway product (incorrect items/incorrect locations).
- Assist in directing/designing/implementing staffing processes for hiring seasonal/part time employees.
- Drive a performance based environment, metric driven by utilizing/analyzing real time data.
- Drive continuous improvement by training to ensure standards of excellence.
- Communication role with management regarding picks and putaways.
- Responsible for overall daily cleanliness of the general warehouse (reserve racks).
- Liaison between receiving, compliance, replenishment and inventory control areas of the warehouse (understanding the entire process).
- Manage staff, proper on-boarding/training of daily responsibilities and maintain weekly hours.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Assistant Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 yrs warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work Monday - Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm with flexibility for irregular hours and occasional overtime.
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Part-Time Licensing Assistant - Dallas Cowboys Merchandising (Dallas, TX)
The Licensing Assistant is responsible for facilitating each of our licensing portals, for all system functions, including but not limited to setups of licensee information, and maintenance of individual brand style guides. This position will partner with the graphics team to facilitate all processes regarding both internal and external submissions leading to their specific routings for approvals. Additionally, the Licensing Assistant will own the contractual samples process and assist in the collection of royalty data.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ