*Job/Career Fairs: Job/Career Fair
Facility Maintenance Job Fair at Arrowhead Stadium (July 9, 2014) - Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)
The Kansas City Chiefs will be hosting a Facility Maintenance Job Fair at Arrowhead Stadium for the upcoming season.
Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 from 3-7 pm
Come meet staff from the Kansas City Chiefs and learn about Event Day Opportunities. This event is free and open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to register in advance, but walk-ins are welcome to attend. Local candidates only please.
Attendees should park in Lot M and enter in through the Founder’s Gate doors.
Requirements for employment:
- Must be able to provide: The Best Fan Experience in the NFL.
- Must have a strong customer service background.
- Must be available for all Kansas City Chiefs home games and stadium events including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Be a Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with little supervision – self-motivated.
- A current email account.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
You must be able to work ALL Home Chiefs games as well as other major events held at Arrowhead Stadium, such as college football game and concerts.
****Registration is a two-step process. ****
Early registration is recommended due to high demand and limited slots available.
To register for the event, click the ‘Apply for this position’ link below and completely fill out your application.
After completing Step 1, you will find the Step 2 URL address in a thank you email and under 'IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.' Please copy and paste the link, print the form, complete the form, and bring the form with you to the job fair. You will not be considered "registered" unless you have completed both Steps.
Here is the form should you not be able to find it: http://teamworkonline.com/images/pdf/chiefs-emp-app-2014.pdf
Please make sure that your SPAM filter allows emails from TeamWork Online addresses.